Midnight Music-9

I woke up on November 15th to see someone I never thought I'd see in 10 years.

"ITACHI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Y-YOU'RE IN-PRISON-I-WHAT?!" I looked around and saw Temari, Hinata, Ino, and Sakura with Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, and Pein.

"Shhhh, we're in a dream. This is a warning and.... a last goodbye, I suppose." Itachi said quietly.

"I-what do you mean 'last goodbye'?" Itachi looked depressed. More depressed than usual, that is.

"The judge decided we are to be put to death in two days. I'm sorry, Tenten." He started crying.

"What?! No, this can't be happening!" The dream started to slip into darkness and I didn't want it to.

"Itachi no wait! Don't leave me!"

"-ten....-Ten.... TENTEN!" I sat upright and looked around. Sakura had shaken me awake from that horrible nightmare. I heard my ringtone and looked around to find my phone. It was 8 am.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Yes, would this be Mitsashi Tenten?" Asked a deep voice.

"Yes, who might this be?"

"Yes, I believe we met when we finally caught the Akatsuki members, your boyfriends? Yes, well, I'm Hatake Kakashi and I'm afraid I have called with some bad news. Are the others listening?"

"Um, no, let me wake them. Hold on one moment."

[Kakashi's PoV]

Why do they always put me on the 'breaking-the-news' part of the job?

"Um, no, let me wake them. Hold on one moment." I heard rustling.

"Tenten what the fuck was that for?!"

"Get your asses outta bed, some dude called, I think he has news about the Itachi, Sasori, Hidan, Deidara and Pein."

"What?! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY SO?!" God, women.

"Okay, we're all here now." I heard Miss. Mitsashi say.

"Yes, well, as you know, your boyfriends were the most wanted criminals in all Japan, so we have no choice but to put them to death." Complete silence.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T DO THAT-"

"NO PLEASE NOT MY BABY SASORI! FUCK NO I-"

"DEIDARA NOOOO-"

"ITACHI, NO, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO US YOU CAN'T-"

"I'm sorry ladies. If you want to see them then you'll have to come to the Land of Lightning Federal Prison where the boys are being held. Have a good day." I took a deep breath and hung up. I hate doing that. Especially to teens. God, I feel like an awful person.