Midnight Music-11

Tenten's PoV

Today is the day of the Winter Concert and I'm super nervous. Right now I'm backstage with my Tomboy group and we're about to go onstage.

"Ok ladies! Let's go!" Karin said happily. Karin is a nice enough person, she gets annoying though. The rest of us nodded and went onstage to our assigned microphones: and I was in the very front.

"Um Hello you all! We are the Tomboy's of KCM and we're just gonna sing you a song that describes us best! We uh, hope you like it!" I said into the microphone. We were all wearing sweatshirts and sweat pants with high top shoes (I obviously had Itachi's Uchiha crest hoodie on, along with a pair of his sweatpants and his white Champion shoes)

(Play Video Now)
Tenten:

I'm a girls girl, I'm a boss in a man's world
Yeah, I can pick and roll pass, ballerina twirl
Skating through the city with my snap pack on
Still be looking pretty with no makeup on!
Hit Sephora quick get a red lip
But meet me on the court, I'll ball you up right quick
They be like 'Baby, baby, how you get so fine?'
But I don't do no favors for the studio time

All of them:
My mama said 'Marry a rich man'
And I was like 'Mama, I am that rich man'

Oh my me, oh my god
How'd this girl get so fly?
I do what you doing boy
Doin it like a tomboy

Sakura:
Oh my me, oh my god (Ino: (Skrrt Skrrt))
How'd this girl get so fly?
I do what you're doing boy
Doing it like a tomboy

Masturi:
Solo ridin, barely tryin
They know to call me when they wanna get poppin
Sweet like honey but I always go hard (Hinata: (Yeah))

Karin:
I don't like drama but I'll finish what you start
I'm making sure you get that memo, yeah
I'll meet you up on any level, yeah

Hinata:
Independent, don't need help (Shion: (Nah))
Underestimate me, you'll be playing yourself!

All of them:
My mama said 'Marry a rich man'
And I was like 'Mama, I am that rich man.'

Oh my me, oh my god
How'd this girl get so fly?
I do what you doing boy
Doing it like a tomboy

Oh my me, oh my god
How'd this girl get so fly?
I do what you doing boy
Doing it like a tomboy

Shion:
I'll make a jealous girl my friend
I'll make an ex want me again

Tenten:
I get the best of both worlds (Temari: (Yes I do,))
I can hang with the dudes, get pretty with the girls

Oh my me, oh my god
How'd this girl get so fly? (Temari: How she get so fly?))
I do what you doing boy
Doing it like a tomboy

Ino & Temari:
Oh my me, oh my god
How'd this girl get so fly?
I do what you're doing boy
Doing it like a tomboy

(Masturi: (Yeah, oh-oh, oh-oh))
(Karin: (Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh))
(Hinata: (Do it, do it))

All of them:
Like a tomboy

We all took deep breaths and the crowd broke into applause. I grinned like a maniac and so did the girls. We all met in the middle of the stage and group hugged. Time for Sakura and I's speech.

"First of all, we want to thank you all for coming out tonight to watch everybody sing..."

"But most of all, we want you to know we thank you for accepting us tomboys the way we are! Just 'cause I like hoodies and sweatpants doesn't mean I'm and abomination to the female race!" Everybody laughed at my comment.

"We wanted you to know, that our now ex boyfriends used to have us sing this song. We are very unfortunate to say they passed 3 months ago. We all have been left something to remember them by, and if you'd allow, we'd like to share them with you." Sakura smiled as the crowd cheered. We all started:

"My name is Hinata Hyuga. My boyfriends name was Sasori, and before he left, he made me a perfect puppet replica of myself." Hinata said pulling out a wooden version of her out from behind her back.

"I'm Ino Yamanaka, My boyfriends name was Hidan Chinoike, and he left me a ring with my birthstone in it to remember him by." She bowed and stepped back.

"I'm Temari. My boyfriend was Deidara. He was an artist, so when he left he gave me a sculpture of his clans symbol." She said as she held up a piece of Deidara explosive clay. Sakura stepped forward.

"I'm Sakura, and Pein was my boyfriends name. Before he had to go, he left me his clans t-shirt." She took her hoodie off and turned around revealing the Uzumaki crest on the back. Alright. My turn. I stepped up to the microphone with a shaky voice and hands.

"I-I'm Tenten Mitsashi. M-my boyfriend's name w-was Itachi. Before h-he left, h-he gave me his...." I took deep breaths and tried to keep the tears in, but it was no use. "He gave m-me his Uchiha c-crest hoodie before he left." The crowd awed as I stepped away from the microphone and walked to Sakura, hugging her.

I heard some girls swoon and looked around: Only to see Neji coming onstage.

"Come on, Tenny. Let's go get you fixed up before the next show, pretty girl." Neji always talked to me like this. Unfortunately, he was too close to the microphone when he said it.

"Player!"

"Bitch!"

"Slut!"

"Cheater!"

Those were things the crowd was shouting. Neji was maaaad now.

"Alright, who said that? Because I can tell you one thing: Tenten is not any of those things you just called her out to be. She's crying because she loved her boyfriend, and now he's gone. The reason I said those things to her, is because I'm her best friend! So anyone who accuses her of being a player, bitch, slut, or a cheater, or anything of that sort, can go through me. Tenten is a kind, brave, and beautiful girl. You can do anything and she'll still love you for it. She's compassionate. And that's why.... I guess that's part of the reason I fell for her." I froze and the crowd awed. I walked towards Neji until I was right in front of him.

"Neji.... You're not joking. Are you?" I asked. He shook his head. I broke down in tears again and hugged him.

"I've loved you since day one."

"That's saying a lot speaking that you didn't even know my name the first 5 months you knew me."

The crowd murmmered and Neji looked towards the crowd.

"Let me guess. You all are confused?" She crowd screamed in acknowledgement and I covered my ears.

"Well, if you must know, Tenten and I met when she was singing in the music room one lonely night. I decided to join her and for the first 4 months of school we 'secretly' snuck out and sang every night. I called her Miss. Guitarist because I didn't know her name until our friends started hanging out. She called me something... I don't remember what it was..." He looked like he was thinking hard so I helped him out.

"I called him Mr. Angel Voice or just Angel Voice." I said blushing. The crowd awed.

"So.... Who think I should ask Tenten out?!" Neji asked the crowd playfully. The crowd erupted again and I covered my ears once more, smiling at Neji.

"Hm, I think that was a yes!" I rolled my eyes and kissed him.