Chapter .7.

One month later

Seungmin's POV:

Have you ever had the feeling you where being watched? That is how I've felt for the past month but I never catch anyone looking at me and it is starting to scare me.

But nonetheless I shrug it off, walk in JYP and sluggishly to the elevator. Not a minute later I'm on the fifth floor and an my way to the styling room.

"Good morning guys" I say walking in but am immediately talked into a hug by jeongin, Felix and jisung
"I missed you" jeongin says while hugging me tighter because We haven't got a chance to hang out over the weekend
"I missed you too hyungs but I can't breath." I barely get out.
"Hehe sorry" they laugh and let me go.
"It's ok but Where is everyone else." I question
"Chan texted me and told me they where running late. Minho needed to say goodbye to his cats" jisung says "sometimes I think he loves them more than me" he dramatically puts a hand on his chest wipes his fake tears.

A minute later four boys burst through the door along with their manager

"minnie" Hyunjin basically screams bolting over and tackling me into a hug making me giggle
"Hey hyunjinnie hyung" I say with a smile making him ruffle my hair.
"Cutie"

I blush and avert my gaze but is immediately caught again by the glare of Lucas.

I shake my head and walk over to my booth and start doing hyunjin's outfit and makeup.

After I'm done I walk over to the other three just to take a seat then to be pulled into jeongin's lap
and like always we talk till the next outfit change.
"Oh by the way seungmin tomorrow there are no shoots. The three of us are just coming in to clean our booths." Jeongin says while playing with my hair
"Sounds good" I nod now fully leaning back against his chest.
And for the next half hour we talk about absolutely nothing and full around.

After one more outfit change we are done for today. So since we where done earlier we asked their manager to take us to the park for the afternoon.

He agreed so we piled up in the company van and we where off the the park with some food we grabbed from the convenience store.

When we arrive at the part we all immediately start digging into our food.
"I'm so glad we had only one outfit change today" Minho says wrapping his arms around jisung's waist.
"Me too" Chan reply's with a sigh
"What should we do once we are done" changbin says
"Tag!!" I yell and they all look at me "what I want to play tag" I whisper looking down in embarrassment
"If you want to play tag Minnie we will play tag" Hyunjin says ruffling my hair.
"Thank you" I smile leaning into his touch.

We all quickly shove the rest of our food in our mouths and get ready to play tag.

"Who is it" Hyunjin asks.
"Since you asked why don't you be it" changbin reply's.
"That is not fair" Hyunjin whines
"Too bad." He yells and we all scatter

Hyunjin's POV:

Who should I go for first.

I look to my right and start chasing jisung but dang that little squirrel can run fast. So I give up and start chasing after Chan but he just stopped out of no where and screams kangaroo and literally starts hopping away confusing me long enough for him run away.

After chasing literally every one I finally decide to run after seungmin who is sitting on a swing.

He spots me creeping up on him and quickly gets off the swing and runs away.

After about five more of chasing random people I finally managed to tag changbin.
(By the way I didn't tag seungmin. For a guy with such little legs he sure can run fast)

And for the rest of the night we where chasing each other around not thinking about anything but enjoying our time together.

Not realizing it will be the last time.

Unknown POV:

Look at him run around with all is friends thinking he is the best.
You wait I will take away your career and everything you love starting with who you love
Everyone will hate you
You wait

『739 words』
——
Cliffhanger )^o^(
Thank you for reading
❤️