Chapter .4.

Seungmin's POV:

"So what do you want to do first" Hyunjin asks walking over to me
"Well if you don't mind I would like to go to my home and check on snow. I don't usually leave her alone for this long so I hope she didn't destroy my house" I say giggling making him also laugh
"Lets go then. Lead the way"

We walk for around ten minutes before we reach my apartment complex. I walk in and great the receptionist and we quickly get into the elevator, bedding up to my apartment in comfortable silence.

I quickly unlock the door and run in excited to see my puppy
"Snow come here girl" I yell and immediately hear her little paws on the wood floor scrambling to get to me
I excitedly sit on the ground as she jumps up onto my lap.
I pet her head talking to her in a cut baby voice.

somehow not remembering Hyunjin is here.

"Your so cute." At the sentence I fling my head to him just to see him staining lovingly at me.

Snapping out of it I say "Do you wanna met snow?"
"YES!" He yells and runs over to us plopping down next to me on the floor.

"Do you want to pet her? I need to get something from my room anyways."
He eagerly nods and I put snow on his lap. He immediately starts obsessing over her.

I carefully get up and bring my clothes from yesterday into my room and walk over to my closet to grad a pair of short shorts to put on under the sweatshirt so I don't show anyone my boxers when we are out today.

I walk quietly back out to the living room and see hyunjin petting snow.

And when I tell you it was the cutest sight I ever saw I'm not lying. I may or may not have takin a few photos

"It seems she likes you" I say with a giggle and catching hyunjin's attention
"She's so fluffy I could die." He dramatically says

"What do you want to do today?" I ask.
"Do you just want to walk around? I know a beautiful park that has some food stands?"
"Sounds so fun" I say and excitedly clap my hands
"Lets go then" Hyunjin stands up and grabs my hand dragging me out of my apartment complex.

We walk for about five minutes before we come across a huge park.

I immediately let go of hyunjin's hand and run over to the flowers

Hyunjin's POV:

We walk for about five minutes and we arrive.
The second we step foot in the park seungmin's lets go of my hand and runs over to the flowers.

"Look Hyunjin look, flowers!" he smile excitedly pointing to the flowers like a kid, his eyes sparkling with delight

"Since it looks like you love flowers so much What is your favorite type of flower?" I ask
"Daisy's because they are so pretty" (A/N: don't come at me I can't think of a flower)
"Not as pretty as you" is say and he blushes.
"Lets go walk around." He hurriedly grabs my hand my hand again dragging me along the path

We walk around the park and every new flower seungmin sees we stop to look at.

He's literally acts like an adorable little kid

We ended up at a small play set at the park.
"Lets go on the swings" seungmin grabs my hand again (I'm not complaining) and drags me to the swing set.
We sit next to each other and swing and talk for hours and hours about anything and everything. we quickly loosing track of time.

"I'm hungry" I hear seungmin whinegently patti g his tummy.
"Then let's go get food" I say and he jumps up off the swing and claps happily.
"Let's go" he says and grabs my hand excitedly pulling me to the food stalls, his hair bouncing with every step he took

I'm not complaining though because his hand is tiny and warm.

We walk to the food stands and end up getting some fried chicken to split and we talked some more just trying to get to know each other better.

A relationship blossoming quickly between us. Both feeling like we've known each other for years

"It's getting late we should start to head back to Chan's." I say and he nods sleepily 

We start to head back to Chan's house and about half way there I feel a small tug on my sleeve.

"I'm cold can you hold my hand please?" Seungmin asks quietly and with puppy eyes he looks at the ground
"Anything for you Minnie" I say and rufflehis hair making him blush more.

Witch is adorable

And we walk the rest of the way home holding hands and never thinking of letting go.

"You guys are finally home we have seen waiting for you" jeongin yells and runs over to seungmin and hugs him.

"Hyung I can't breath."
"Oops sorry"

Out of nowhere "Lets watch a movie" Felix yells jumping up and down
"I'll get one on" jisung yells back as Minho and Chan sit with their boyfriend and changbin goes over to collect a hyper Felix. (What did he have to eat today)

I walk over to the loveseat still hand in hand with seungmin and sit on the couch pulling him onto my lap hugging his small waist as I rest my head on his shoulder. And jisung starts the movie.

As the movie was going on I could tell seungmin was getting bored because he sat back against my chest and started to play with my hair. (Still not complaining)

No long after he lays his head in my neck and I can feel him slowly falling asleep.

I can't help but stare of how cute he is while sleeping (not trying to be creepy)
I'm glad seungmin is starting to warm up to me.

And not longer after him I fall asleep as do the rest not even bothering to turn off the movie that is still playing.  

『1030 words』

——
Thanks for reading chapter 4
❤️