Chapter .8.

Seungmin's POV:

After a fun day yesterday I am back in work and it is just the three of us. But at least I get to come in later today
because it is four in the afternoon right now so I didn't have to wake up early yay!

"Good afternoon " I say walking into the styling room
"Good afternoon " they all yell back with a smile.
"So what is going on today?" I ask since I never have done this before
"So basically once a month we clean our styling area and replace anything if needed." jeongin responds
"We also got new brush sets so here is yours" jisung says handing me my new set of makeup brushes.
"Ok let's begin"

I walk over to my booth and start removing all the makeup and random things on it then I proceed to wipe it off. I wipe off the mirror, all the containers, and all the makeup pallets.

After a good hour and a half of wiping everything down I walk over to the sink to clean the many, many brushes I have.

All of a sudden I get a chill. For some odd reason today I have nagging feeling that something bad will happen.

I shake off the thought and start washing my by brushes witch sadly took me two hours
(!!there where so many brushes!!)

By the time I start to dry my brushes it is around 7:30 at night and pretty dark outside

"Hey seungminnie" Felix yells "We all have to leave early."
"Why?"
"Because we have a date tonight" the all squeal.
"Are you ok here by yourself" jeongin asks
"Yes why wouldn't I be" (oh boy how I wish is said I wasn't ok)
"Then we will be off see you on Monday"

With the they walk out and I am left by myself.

I then go back to collecting my brushes since I'm done washing them and walk back over to my booth.

I am doing the finale touches when I hear the door open.
"I thought you went home" I say turning around only to be meet with Lucas (the manager) towering over me "oh sorry I thought  you where Felix coming back"
"It's fine" he says "I need to talk to you in my office though" he harshly grabs my wrist making me wimpier then proceeding to drag me to his office and flinging me on to one of the chairs. 

"Owie" i wine
"Shut up" Lucas yells "how dare you disgusting fat pig come in here and act like this"
"W-what" I now start to violently shake
"Don't what me how dare some lowlife like you come in here and act like you are so close and cling onto MY idols"
"B-because they a-are my f-friends"
"Who would want to be friends with you. They are only being nice because you are new."
"I-i...u-um.." "that's what I thought. So you better leave Hyunjin and the others alone or I will ruin hyunjin's career and blame it on you" he screams "they only time you will ever speaks to anyone of them is when you have to"
"Y-yes"
"Now get out"

I bolt out of the room and grab my bag and as I am running out I hear something along the lines of disgusting...pig..who would even hire him

I run back to my house and as soon as I get in I break down
I'm so useless
I couldn't even stand up for myself
He's right I am a lowlife
I can't even afford a new apartment I just live in this small dump

I get up and stand in front of my mirror
He's right I am fat
So Ugly
Annoying

All the times I have tried to get rid of all the bad thoughts are useless. I thought I found friends. But he is right they are only nice to me because I'm new.

I scoff and walk back into my room and cry myself to sleep

I was right something bad was going to happen.

698 words
——
Not Proof read
Thank you all for reading
❤️