Part 5:

[Peter's POV]

It was just a regular Saturday, I was at home watching TV, but I was starting to get a bit hungry. May was out with friends, and I knew we didn't have any food in and I really fancied a sandwich from Delmar's, so I grabbed my hoodie and went out. I walked down the street with my headphones in and saw a girl coming out of a store across the street. She had loads of bags on her and looked like she was struggling a bit. I wanted to go and help her but didn't want to seem, too creepy- even if she was stunning- her brown curly hair that was blowing in the wind like something out of a movie. I snapped out of it and kept walking.

'Hey Mr Delmar!' I greeted,
'Ah Peter! The usual?' He replied,
'Would it be anything else?' I responded rhetorically. Mr Delmar started making my sandwich and I checked my phone. I had downloaded an app that let me know of any alarms going off in the area in case my spidey senses weren't working. Nothing. After my sandwich I'd still go out and patrol the streets just in case though. I tucked my phone away when someone bumped into me and their bags began to fall, I caught one as quick as I could but missed the others. I looked at her, I recognised the outfit, it was that girl from earlier! 'I'm so sorry!' She exclaimed and crouched down, I crouched down to help her with the bags, 'No! No! You shouldn't be apologising I'm the reason all your bags fell!' I replied. That was stupid. Come on Peter, be cool. Our eyes met, wow. She was even more gorgeous up close.

Her green eyes were incredible and I couldn't stop staring at them. We both stood up and she let out a small laugh, 'I like your T-shirt.' She said, wow smart too, this girl seemed like everything. I know I had just met her but my first impressions of people are usually pretty good. 'Thanks!' I replied, I laughed a bit too. Her laugh was so beautiful it was infectious. She started blushing, its like she could hear my thoughts. Maybe she could, nothing would surprise me at this point. She must have realised she was blushing because she looked down, god she was cute. She looked back up and then I realised it was getting late and looked at my watch, 'Dammit!' I said and grabbed my sandwich, 'I have to go! It was super nice meeting you and I'm sorry about knocking all of your stuff on the floor!' I replied and ran out, I needed to go out and patrol to get home before May.

The whole way home all I could think about was that girl. She must have been around my age, would be a bit awkward if she wasn't. As I ate my sandwich she was the only thing on my mind. I didn't even ask for her name or anything! Hopefully I would see her again.