Part 11:

[Gemma's POV]

When I got back home dad and Steve were there to greet me. They grilled me on my first day until Happy interrupted them both insisting he had to talk to them. I went up to my room to get started on my homework which was even easier than school so it was a breeze. After I had finished I put the TV on and started watching some shows that Ned and MJ had recommended. I got out my phone and Peter had text me again,

[Peter Parker]
You busy? I'm bored :P

[Gemma]
Nah, just finished all my homework so not doing a lot :)

[Peter Parker]
Done it all on your first day?
Wow, didn't know someone
could like school so much!
Haha

[Gemma]
Well it was only my first day, can't be bored yet :D

[Peter Parker]
Sorry Gem, something's
just come up, but I'll talk to
you later <3

[Gemma]
    Okay, can't wait :) <3

I put my phone down and smiled to myself how was this guy too perfect? I decided to go down to the lab to see dad, he was probably working on something cool. I went down to find him deep into a project, it looked like he was working on a new suit, but it didn't look like an iron man suit.

[Peter's POV]

I messaged Gemma as soon as I could. It felt weird being apart from her. I wanted to ask her on a date so bad but I was worried it was a bit soon. She needed time to settle into high school and everything, but at the same time, she was smart and wonderful and gorgeous and I didn't want some other guy to get ahead of me.

I texted her for a while while I was hanging from my ceiling, testing out some new webs I had been working on, just as I was getting up the courage to ask her, my spidey senses went off like crazy. I unstuck myself from the ceiling and put on my suit and dove into action. As I got outside, the feeling stopped. I didn't know where I was going so I decided to just hang around to see if I could see it happening, but nothing. I decided to just do some friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man stuff. I got an old lady's cat down from a tree, helped get a lost little boy home and helped a new store owner put up his security cameras before I decided to wait for something a bit more risky.

I sat on top of a bridge, thinking of Gemma. I wondered where she was and what she was doing, and if she was thinking of me. I doubted that though, she was probably doing something cool. That's when it happened, my senses went off again, but I still couldn't tell why. Super strange.