chapter 7

/Veronica’s pov/
Omg last night sucked litterly and figertivly. But atleast my boyfriend got money due tothe liquid drainooooooo comercial. So obviously im only dating him for the moneyssss he gives me 20 dollars every time he hits it so you know i get 60 dollars a day at least.(shouldn’t they be at school???? Who says they’re not)I get up and my legs are SHAKING. Jd says “and how do you feel about that?” very exasperated tbh so i go to drink some  liquid draino but jd stops me saying that i should literally just rest in bed for a bit while my legs heal. Lmao whats rest amirite? 
^time skip brought to you by Liquid Drainooooo,puts the kids right to sleep^
I eventually get up and we both decide to go get some luch as we had slept through breakfast. We go to 711. I get to the door and i can see bill start to cry. I end up getting a hotdog and a big gulp cuz slushies are for wimps. Jd immediately starts crying with bill bc i dont like slushies and they are the only thing that jd has left of his mom dont ask why bc i dont even know the answer bc i hated his mom I SHOULD BE THE ONLY GIRL IN HIS LIFE oh sorry my sq sq squip got me there for a second yk its kinda crazy cuz i already had my mt dew rojo. But whatevs it probably wont matter in the end.(COUGH COUGH SNEEZE SNEEZE)
/Jd pov/
I aint even gunna lie i forgot how good of a suction cup veronica is but half way through schstarted colfing nd that killed….. The mood yk any way we went to 7 11 and i saw bill crying i wak ove and ask whats wrong i see veronica in my side view and bill said that his mom also dide but from covid witch i  thought was fake bc his wife i mean mom had a squip with tho=es things your indestructible right ...RIGHT anyway i started to cry with bill cus he my main man or is he de homies idk but vreoinca gave me an odd look hmmuph odd
/veronicas pov/
So as im watching the boys cry at the register i feel something a very bisar thing that i cant quite put my foot on but it gives me a major migraine 
My squip materializes and looks worried(its’s Winona Ryder btw) “w-why am I here?” 
“What do you mea-” Before i can finish my question My squip glitches and looks like evil kermit
He smiles and just before he can say anything he disappears 
I go home and my mom made flautas but for some nreason i can’t taste them.  

Oh well

/Jeremy’s pov/
I wake up and call michel and ask if we can go to the mall ad obviously he said no…… ANYWAY…..i snack my dads keys (cus hes dead) and zoom over to michls(my love) house and kidnap him well is it kidnapping f he is 18 and i am 17 mmmmmm good question...ADULT NAPING. I hear his mom(s)start to call the police and i laugh to myself

“Haha they will never know”
“oh,Jeremy thank god you found him,we’ve been worried sick!”
His mom takes him back inside and i have to kidnap him again.
At the mall we go to the shoe store,i hate it so we go to the candy store, i throw up so we end up going to the food court so i can vomit some more. Michael looks mildly disturbed but its ok cuz i know he still loves me. Isee rich and i start to walk over to him but i accidentally bump into his tray on the table he was sitting at. He says something i know he wouldn’t dare say to michael cuz he is a stronk buff boy-o goddes that can kill him with his pinkie toe. Like it surprises me how strong my bf-i mean…… friend is. “UGH GOD I HATE FRESHMAN”
“Uh,rich we’re in the same grade...and we’re seniors now..,”
“I DIDN’T ASK OK TALLY McTALLSTERS!”
ISTART TO CRY michael stares at me wondering if he can go home and sleep because its deadass 4am. He can suffer,i think. I look over my shoulder and I see david-no,dominic,no-damien.Well you get the point,rich’s boyf pass out. He’s dead i thot. I’m ok with that.bc rickes dick smell like fish for some reason like my guy your a ...A GUY you cant be doin non of that gay shit. My bad my bad...that BI shit.woah.
 That was kinda mean,i’m never that mean right? I stare at michael who looks like he’s about to pass out,he passes out. Prob cuz of that ice cream. I should’ve known to not give him strawberries when he’s allergic but its whatever. I slap rich for no reason and Keanu Reeves appears
. Oh,not the real Keanu Reeves,just my squip. MY SQUIP?! He seems mad but it looks like a front.I can tell he’s actually terrified. Evil Kermit apperas behind him and makes him disappear. No one deserves to disapear i think. He also fades away and i see Jd. He gets a phone call and exclaimed.
“VERONICA’S DEAD” 
Every one goes to hug him. Including drew.its weird i lowkey thought he was dead-oh he is that was his ghost i think.