chapter 5

Contestant #1 is a fan requested character requested by you've been clapped on webtoon and sinningisholy on wattpad hope you like the chapter thanks for the submission

/jd's poooov?/

Does veronica not looooove me anymore?///// whats the point of living without veronicaaaaaaa.I stand up and try to go back to the group but i crumble in defeat because i love veronica and i cry some more. So rich picked me up and DRAGED me back to the corner of defeat and heart brake rn rich sounds like a good option ngl but no i want vvreonicaaaaaaa and richhhhhhh but mostly veronicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tbh rich stank so i cant get behind that but veronicaaaaaaaaaaaaa smells like peaches ... i love peaches BUT NOT ANY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOE THEY JUST REMIND ME OF the love of my life veronica.

^time skip brought to you by jd being sad about VERONICAAAAAAAA^

/Jeremy's pov/

We evenshally leave rich boi house and jd walks up to me looking like a sad puppy(a hella cute sad puppy but a sad puppy nonetheless) and asks me "h-hey,do-o you w-w-wanna be my bo-boyfr-friend?" "no,dude" "but our names both start with a j!" "dude tf thats not a good reason my boy you come shower me with flowers and chocolate and actually take me on dates... then we got something." "But we worked out in 8th grade"jd exclamed "ya before you stabbed the teacher for giving us diffrent seating charts " i said Jd pauses and looks away sad and embarrassed "look,if it matters that much to you...we'll find you someone else! I hear there are so many single kids this time of year." Jd looks at me..."really?" "hell yeah"

Now jd take the new and improved dating simulator giving you life long love you will have a choice of 8 people 4 gys 4 girls all different backgrounds all different persinalitys are you readdy "uh no im not rea-"All ready then you have

contestant #1

Drew Medina is a 17-year-old teen who is very standoffish when he doesn't know people but when you get to know him he is very friendly. They use they/him pronouns and identifies themselves as pansexual.He loves to write for fun and he has short cotton candy hair and grey eyes.

Contestant #2

Christian Daniel Wilson is a 17-year-old teenager who enjoys texting, travelling and competitive dog grooming. He is loveable and careful, but can also be very evil and a bit grumpy.He defines himself as pansexual. He is obsessed with being painted blue. He is very short with bronze skin, blonde hair and green eyes

Contestant #3

Helen Rhiannon Barlow is a 17-year-old teenager who enjoys tennis, cookery and podcasting. She is giving and creative, but can also be very sadistic and a bit grumpy.She defines herself as bisexual. She is obsessed with organic vegetables. She is tall with pale skin, brown hair and brown eyes.

Contesten #4

Kevin Josh Sparrow is a 17-year-old teenager who enjoys drone photography, worship and grunting. He is energetic and careful, but can also be very evil and a bit impatient.He defines himself as bisexual. He is short with walnut skin, black hair and brown eyes. Unusually, he has a prosthetic eye; a shark ate his.

Contestant #5

Brielle Casper Anahuac is a 17-year-old teenager who enjoys podcasting, playing card games and texting. She is inspiring and creative, but can also be very stingy and a bit grumpy.She defines herself as straight. She is allergic to peanuts. She is short with olive skin, black hair and blue eyes.

Contestent #6

Daniel Barry Pancake is a 17-year-old teenager who enjoys appearing in the background on TV, extreme ironing and reading. He is bright and creative, but can also be very unkind and a bit grumpy.He defines himself as gay. He is allergic to nickel. He is tall with fair skin, brown hair and yellow eyes.

Contestant #7

Michelle Maud Chen is a 17-year-old teenager who enjoys drone photography, worship and recycling. She is brave and reliable, but can also be very dull and a bit impatient.She defines herself as straight. She is a vegan.She is obsessed with colouring in. She is very short with dark chocolate skin, black hair and black eyes. She has a tattoo of a rainbow on her upper back.

Jd pauses and looks up and asks "Colouring in? Colouring in what?" no one answers,even Michelle herself doesnt know the answer. So he moves on

Contesten #8

Alex Dick Khan is a 17-year-old teenager who enjoys running, social card games and attending galleries. He is giving and reliable, but can also be very rude and a bit moody.He is bisexual. Physically, Alex is in pretty good shape. He is short with fair skin, dark brown hair and black eyes.

So jd who till you pick will it be #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 or #8

/Jd's pov/

"Jd chooses" said jd

"#3" the end

"Ay but contestant #1 looking fiiiiiiiiiine"

"No one asked,Rich"