My New Classmates

Lily's POV

Wow today is the first day of class. And I am third year now. But more importatly. I AM IN THE SAME CLASS WITH RYLE!! But I'm still not sure if Daisy doesn't actually love Ryle.

Daisy's POV

Still Lily doesn't know that I like Ryle. A Lot. But I can't tell her now since she's so caught up with Ryle I cant possibly ruin her mood. No I cant. But how do I do this were in the same class. As in me,Lily, and Ryle. Why Lord?! Why?!

Teacher: Okay students I am your new teacher Miss. Kihara since its the first day one by one you have to go up in class to introduce yourself.
Students: Yes Maam

Ryle's POV
All the students are supposed to go up in front to introduce themselves. Good I havent actually known almost everyone at class yet but I do know two people. Prez and the transferee. I wonder if they know me already?

Lily: Hi my name is Lily Walker 15 years old and I live at Osaka,Japan. Nice to mee you!
Daisy:Hi my name is Daisy Lockhart currently your President.16 years old. And will do her best this year too.

It was my turn to introduce myself when i suddenly tripped on something and almost landed on Lily luckily Prez caught me before I could fall.

Ryle: Prez! Lily! Im so sorry I didnt mean to do it.
Lily: Its okay. Its your turn for the introduction Ryle.
Ryle: Oh right.
My name is Ryle Montecarlo 16 years old. And currently your Vice President. I look forward to working with you this year.

Teacher: Good now everyone has already known each other how about we have a little game. We do this every year to bring students closer.
Ryle : Teacher what kind of games are we going to play today?
Teacher: Since you haven't actually met everyone yet how about we play a game called make a picture.
Daisy: Ohh thats interesting.
Teacher: Now everyone places please...

We went to our groups and my group was Dasiy, Lily, Rachelle, & Len. Teaming up with her was the most amazing thing ever...

Teacher: Okay eveyone make a picture of a happy family.

Everybody moved and hurriedly made their pictures. As of our picture I was the father and she was the mother. While everybody else was the daughter and son. 

Teacher: Okay the winner in this round is the team of Prez'

--- HUGE TIME SKIP ---

Daisy's POV

Oh my gosh... What a fun long day. I was in the same class as Ryle and Lily. I met new friends like Rachelle and Len, but Rachelle is not as social as Len. Nevermind that I can't forget that moment when we all played Make a Picture and do you know Ryle was the father and the mother was Me. Yeah, I know it's kinda surprising but I think Ryle doesn't remember me anymore. Of course he doesn't  10 years ago I left him there chasing after me all the time. Then, the most unforgivable thing happened. When we were playing at the mountains he was chasing after me. I ran and ran until there was nothing left to run too. I was trapped in a cliff. He stopped running and stood in front of me and then... 

The cliff wasn't able to hold the two of us... 
It cracked and we both fell...
It was a deep fall and I could say no one can survive it, but he stood up...
And it was all I remember because I myself know for sure I lost consiousness...

And by the time I waked up I was in a room full of white furniture. At first I thought it was heaven but then I saw him lying down at the other bed of the room.Sleeping his heart out. 
I could't even tell him if he still 
"Remember Me?"

----~~~~====^*^====~~~~----

Now  I finished one chapter sorry for the long update you know many things like SCHOOL. 
Please 
Vote 
and
Comment 

See You Again!!!