Can I Tell You The Truth?

On the last chapter we read that Lily and Daisy (even if Lily doesn't know) Likes the heartthrob Ryle Montecarlo. But can Daisy keep her secret to her best friend forever?

----====••^^••====----

It was another day at school. As always Daisy was the first to arrive with Lily following her. But this day was different from the other days. Because today is the day they are gonna have a class switch.

Lily: I hope were in the same class again Daisy. Not to mention Ryle too. :-(
Daisy: I know to but I don't think the teachers will put us in different classrooms are grades are high plus we both first right? ;-)
Lily: Oh yeah I was gonna ask you if you could come over this weekend mom said so herself.
Daisy: I'd love too! Its been a while already.

---TIME SKIP---

Lily's POV
At lunch the results were posted in the bulletin board already. But whats weird is that only girls went to see and so many of them. Maybe their hoping that their in the same class with Ryle. And then Daisy stepped forward towards the crowd and shouted really loud.

Daisy: Everyone can you at least calm down!!

*extreme silence*

Why don't we just form a straight line and not to push at each other someone could get hurt. Is it okay with everyone?

*crowd nods in agreement*

Thank you I'll help you find yours of your having trouble finding it. ;-)

And then I heard a couple if guys say something from behind.

Guy 1: Prez sure is amazing right.
Guy 2: Thank goodness she wanted to go here.
G. 1: I heard she had a crush on the vice.
Guy 2: Whats the name again. Im sure it was Ry- Re- Ra- Ryle! Oh yeah the new vice was Ryle this year right?
Guy 3: Your all fools if you think that Prez will ever fall to Ryle. It's impossible you know. Ryle doesn't really like anyone in this school. At least.
Guy 1: That means Prez is free?

'You wish why would she fall in love in the likes of you! And does she really like Ryle? I don't know until I ask it for sure.'

Daisy: Okay everyone all got their classes? To make it interesting this year who is in the same class with Ryle?

(A few of them raised their hands proudly)

Daisy: I see... So only a few were able to join in today. But! You still have 2 more years okay so don't lose hope yet!

---Time Skip---

Lily's POV
I started to leave  the room and ran directly for Daisy coz' tomorrow 'My Life' is gonna start changing because this year I'm
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.(a/n: Your near)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.(a/n: Go for it)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...
"I'm in the same class with Daisy and last but not the least.
Ryle Montecarlo!"

(a/n: Okay we know already. I thought you were gonna ask her?)
Lily: What?!
Me: Ryle duh!?
Lily: Oh! Right thanks

----====••^_^••====----
Lily's POV

I ran towards Daisy shouting her name and telling her to meet at the Gates. Of course she was curious so she followed me to the Gates.

----====••^_^••====----

Lily: Tell me Daisy do you really like Ryle or not?
Daisy: What are you planing?
Lily: Daisy I've known you for so long promise I won't get mad at you. Just tell me... Please?
Daisy: Should I tell her? Can I tell her? Okay I won't think of a nice excuse now Daisy I don't like him okay. I just kinda know him that's all. Don't believe on rumors you hear about me okay?
Lily: Yeah I won't and I trust you :-) I hope that she really is telling me the truth...
----====••^_^••====----

Thanks for reading.
Sorry for the late update I kinda had no time because of school. Keep supporting!
----====••^_^••====----