Ryle Montecarlo

Minna I'm really sorry for the late update.I had writers block so I couldn't think of a more better story to tell on this chapter dakara gomen. And thank you for encouraging me emz_1911 ;-)

=======α========β=======¢

While I was going to the canteen counter I accidentally bumped with someone on the way.

Daisy's POV
I wondered who I bumped on to looking up and trying to stand I saw who it was clearly. It was the famous guy Ryle Montecarlo.!! I hurriedly got up and helped him. I ended up saying sorry for not paying attention.

Daisy: Huh?! Ryle I'm so sorry are you hurt did I hurt any part of your body?
Ryle: No I'm fine Miss.?
Daisy: Daisy! The names Daisy. Sorry about that okay.
Ryle: Its fine if you don't mind I really have to go... Is it fine with you?
Daisy: Yes its fine sorry I took your time.
Ryle: Well then until we meet again Daisy.

After that incident I hurriedly pretended nothing happened. I was to scared to do so. When I arrived at my table Lily's face was full of curiosity. Well if course she does this is her first day. And she hardly knows anyone.

Lily: Say Daisy who was that guy do you know him?
Daisy: You sound like you've met him Lily?
Lily: Well I did actually he was the one assigned to give me the tour in this school. And I've met plenty of times in contests in London. And somehow though I kinda liked him at that time.

/////0///0/////
Daisy: Dont tell me Lily you like Ryle dont you?!
Lily: Well maybe a little bit... hehe, How about you Daisy do you like him?
Daisy: She did say she liked him. Ahhh!!! What will I do I cant just say I liked him... Me?! No of course not. Why would I he's not my type of guy though.
Lily: Is that so? Thank goodness. ^_^
Daisy: Don't smile like that if you do it would be hard to take it back now. I'll be cheering you on okay. :'(

==========

Okay thats the end of chapter 3. Minna hontoni gomen for the slow update because I am not using my phone.
_______________

Who do you think will Ryle pick?

And how long can Daisy lie to her BEST FRIEND?
=============
;-)