Lily's POV

I did it it. I really snapped at Daisy. I didn't mean to. I was really angry by what the student said. Then Daisy's words triggered me. I'll just apologize tomorrow.

Lily: Dad I'm home. . .

Dad: Welcome back. How was school?

Lily: The usual. How was work?

Dad: The usual.

Lily: Go figure dad.

Dad: I heard you had a fight with Daisy?

Lily: Yeah. It was my fault. I'll apologize tomorrow.

Dad: There is no need to apologize to her. Haven't I told you about the true history of her family. I never did wish for the two of you to get along.

Lily: Dad. Daisy is different. She isn't like her family. We have no connection to any of your problems. There is no reason to get us involved.

Dad: You will realize someday. Your still to naive that'd why you don't understand.

Lily: Whatever you say dad.

-------------Next Morning----------
I hope dad still isn't talking about what happened yesterday. Well I'll just ignore it. I always did. Now whats the news for today?. . .

["A family of four has been brutally murdered. Their neighbor noticed the sudden silence of the house. Upon checking if they were home, he noticed a very strong smell. When he opened the door the four bodies lay lifeless on the hallway."]

[" The culprit still hasn't been found but there is a primary suspect for the said case. The police doesn't want to reveal any information about their suspect. The investigation continues."]

Lily: Murdered. What did they do to get themselves murdered?

---------Dining Room----------

Dad: Have you thought about what I said yesterday?

Lily: I have but my answer doesn't change Dad.

Dad: Suit yourself. You're transferring schools tomorrow. Were going back to London. Start packing your things were leaving this evening.

Lily: What?! Dad you can't just decide that! At least let me go to school to say goodbye to my friends!

Dad: You only have one friend, and wont let you see that friend ever again.

I was packing my things. Even though I don't want to transfer schools again. I cannot disobey dad.

*buzz*

*buzz*

[New Message]
' Unknown Number '
03XXXXXXXX

You don't have to keep obeying your dad you know.
Join us and we'll give you the freedom you desire.

That's if you WANT to be free.

If your interested let's meet at the Kyoto Station by 10:00 PM

In the end I decided to meet this person.
I hope dad doesn't notice my disappearance.

Unknown Person: Glad you could come.

Lily: Don't get me wrong I am not on your side yet. I just want dad to accept my friendship with Daisy.

Unknown Person: I can see that. My name is Zxasde Null. I own a company. I am here to let you know that what your father has been telling you is real. You cannot trust Daisy Lockhart.