Ryles Confession

Okay I'm all cured from my Writers block. Thank God...
Please continue supporting Thank you :-)

====~~~~••^_^••~~~~====

Ryle's POV

Together.
With Lily on the basement.
This could be my chance!
But wouldn't it be rude if I ask her straight if she could introduce me to Daisy?
But honesty is also important...
This isn't good I don't know what to do...

Basement

Ryle: Say Lily

Ryle: Say Lily... Does Daisy have anyone she likes?
Lily: *shocked* W-why the sudden interest Ryle?
Ryle: I heard rumors that she likes someone in the council.
Lily: Not really i don't know who is it too. Hehehe I lied! Its not like i could casually say the rumors was about him.
Ryle: Well its fine...
.
.
.
Lily can i say something really weird? Promise you wont laugh at me?
Lily: Alright i wont. I may not look like it but I can keep secrets very well.
Ryle: Its a secret between the two of us. I cant easily say this to anyone else... But....
I like Daisy.
Lily: *shocked* Daisy doesn't like him. But Ryle likes her?! Why....?
Let me tell you this as her best friend Ryle, Daisy doesn't like you. She has someone else she likes. You should give up on her. I hate seeing my best friend being hurt but I also don't want you to get hurt.
Ryle: It wont matter to me if you don't want us  for each other but, I said what I wanted to say its up to you if you want to tell her or keep it as a secret from her. But as her best friend you do know whats good for her right?

Lily: I wont tell I don't find any reason why I should tell her anyways.
Ryle: Then Ill be down the basement.
.
.
Lily's POV
  Ryle likes Daisy. I should've known. I noticed it but I chose to ignore it. *sob* *hic* I couldn't say it. I couldn't do it. *sob* It hurts... So much my heart is gonna break...*sob* What am I saying its already broken. If only I was the one Ryle liked... If only *continuous crying*

Daisy's POV

Jeez whats taking them so long. Maybe I should go get them.

*loud crying*
!!!
This voice... Lily?!

"LILY ?!!! WHATS WRONG DID RYLE SAY SOMETHING MEAN TO YOU TELL ME?! ILL PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!"

"I-Its not Ryle. I fell from the window and got hurt. Sorry for worrying you..."

"Its alright I wont blame you or Ryle. Ill just blame it on the window... Well then if its nothing hurry up now go help Ryle on the basement."

Ok....

"Daisy if Ryle liked you would you accept him?"

"It depends on the situation. But if your gonna end up crying because of it I wont accept his confession. After all, I hate seeing you cry the most 😊"

From that moment on I realized that I was no match for Daisy. She is someone who doesn't seem to worry about the little things in life. But she is someone who treasures them.

To be Continued