And they meet (Chapter 1)

~Lena ~
I was sitting at my desk when my assistant Jess came in and said that Kara Danvers reporter from catco was here to see me I said tell will you send her in. As soon as she walked in my jaw dropped she was gorgeous like the most beautiful women I have ever seen she had these beautiful blue eyes that looked like the ocean I stared at her for what felt like an eternity. As soon as I snapped out of my trans she said like the view I couldn't help but laugh my cheeks grew red from blushing. When she heard my laughter her face got pink then I thought to myself is she gay she has to be look at her hair look at the way she's dresses. She's wearing a white button up shirt and dress pants like who where's that as a reporter I expected her to be wearing a skirt and a blouse and maybe a sweater but no she dressed gay as I would put it.

~Kara~
I was in my out of catco when Ms. Grant told me to get a headline from Ms.Luthor. I hopped on my flying bus and got there in less than two minutes. When I walked in I was met with who I'm guessing was Ms.luthors assistant Jess I told her I was here to see Ms.luthor she walked into her office said something and walked out and said she will see you in. I was so nervous because from what I heard from my sisters girlfriend Maggie was that she was drop dead gorgeous. When I walked in her jaw dropped like she was staring at a beautiful piece of artwork and I said like what you see. She laughed and inside I was screaming wow what how does or can someone have that beautiful of a laugh.

~Lena~
I walked up to her and sat on the edge of my desk and and said like what you see now she was staring like the women she was in love with asked her to marry her. Wait how do I know she's into girls she could totally be straight. Kara just stood their like she was mesmerized by me. She has been staring at me for two minutes and has not blinked she has bit her lip five times but why. Oh how she turns me on I wish she could just just step forward and fuck me right here on this desk. I snapped out of my dirty thoughts and said I can validate your parking ticket and Kara started to speak with a stutter she said she flew here on a bus. I thought to my self I wanna see this flying bus.

~Kara~
Ms.Luthor walked around her desk and sat on the edge of it man she looked hot. (I wander if she's had sex on this desk man I would like to) Kara snap out of these thoughts there not right you straight get it in to your head your straight and your dating MIKE DAXAM Ughhh he's so ugly. I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized I hadn't blinked in a while so I started blinking rapidly when Ms.Luthor said would you like me to validate your parking ticket. I said I flew here on- on a a- bus. Omg omg omg why did I just say that she probably thinks I'm crazy and will never talk to me again I got to leave when she grabs my wrist and says and this sweet calm voice where are you going I said I'm leaving Ms.Luthor she said that's not my name that's my moms call me lena I said okay then Lena and sat down on her whit couch I'm her office lena sat down next to me.

~Third POV~
Kara and Lena where have if a conformation about how it felt to be a CEO of a huge company on of the biggest in national city. Kara seemed surprised when Lena said her life was pretty Normal. Kara thought to her self how is her like normal it's anything but normal. Her father killed her brother and her mother went crazy and is in a physic hospital. As soon as Kara mentioned Lena's brother she broke down crying because she missed him.

~Kara~
As soon as I asked Lena about her brother she started crying and all I felt I could do was hold her and rub her back. Lena moved and laid her head on my legs and drew letters on her arm with my finger and played with her hair. She fell asleep as soon as she layer down with me playing with her hair. I felt a flutter in my stomach when I played with her hair the way she smiled made my day. Lena felt like she never wanted to move from right her she felt as nothing could ever happen to her and nobody could get to her. Soon after lena fell asleep i moved and paid next to her carefully so I didn't wake her. When I got comfortable I started drawing letters and shapes on her arm and I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

~third POV~
It has been about three hours since they fell asleep. Jess had came into check on them and seen that they were asleep and took it upon her self to reschedule the rest of her meetings for today knowing that Lena needed a break. She left them in leaving quickly and as quietly as possible. Lena woke up about an hour after Jess left when she woke up she was confused and when she realized who she was laying with she quickly relaxed and nuzzled her head into Kara's neck and went back to sleep. Soon after that Kara woke up and was mesmerized by the women she was laying with their legs were inner twined they had there arms wrapped around each other. Then Kara said I could get used to this then she realized she said it out loud instead of in her head. Little did she know lena was not all the way asleep so she heard it and when she did she got a flutter in her stomach and her cheeks got red and her face got hot Kara realized and felt her forehead and when she found out she was okay she kissed Lena's forehead and fell asleep they woke up at 8:30 pm. When they woke up Kara asked if she wanted to got her her place and order pizza and potstickers they invited Maggie and Alex. They had fun drank and played games and watched movies lena had fell asleep and Alex helped Kara bring her and lay her down in Kara's bed. As soon as they left Kara's room maggie said you won you got the best one out there Kara said what are you talking about I don't like her Alex and Maggie decided to stay the night Kara went and later in her bed with Lena when Alex and Maggie woke up in the morning they walked into Kara's room and seen them cuddled up with there legs tangled together in Kara's bad they stood there for a minute. Alex then leaned over and whispered in Maggie's ear she said i guarantee they fall in love and get married if there not already in love.
~
~
~
~
~
This is my first chapter it has 1293 words do you guys think that's to much or to little let me know and is it good I haven't wrote a book in years I'm scared that it isn't very good is it good let me know in the comments
-Kami😁