Office sex

~Kara POV~
As soon as I walked it to Lena's office she wasn't In there I noticed a door open on the right, so I knocked lightly on the door Lena whipped her head around so fast I swear she could have go whiplash.
She was sitting on the exam table I was confused on why she had an exam table but then I remembered she was a brilliant scientist.
As she was sitting her tight pencil skirt started rising up revealing her perfectly olive toned thighs.
Man I just wanted to walk up to her and tell her I wanted to fuck her right then and there so I did.
Omg Kara language I have very thin walls Jess is literally on the other side of that wall if you want to have sex with me we have to do it in the panic room it has sound proof walls.
Okay come in Lena I can't wait her like a dumb dog.
Are you just gonna sit there and watch in amusement as you turn me on? Or are you gonna come with me so I can do all the things you wish for me to do?
Ughhh fine I was busy but I guess since your so fucking HOT we can go now.
Lena walks out the door and heads to the panic room
Are you coming or are you just gonna stand there come the fuck on before I don't have sex with you at all.
Lena walks into the panic room while dragging Kara by her arm
I grabbed Kara and pushed her into the wall and started kissing her it was not only hungry kiss but also passionate.
Lena pushed me against the wall and started kissing me, she reached her hand under my shirt and subtly tranced the hem of my bra.

-AN sorry for the short chapter I will do a part 2 for this chapter and the last chapter I've just been going through a lot and school is hard and I'm trying to get caught up sorry I haven't updated in awhile 😁
-Kami🤪