She did it mom

Kara POV
13 years ago when I was 4 My sister Alex was drawing on the living room walls with markers pens and crayons. While I was sitting on the floor playing with babies and telling them too stop crying. My mom walks in and Alex says she did it mom she did it.
~Time skip 5 years~
I was hanging out with my girlfriend lena when her phone off and I answered it. It was my sister Alex she had told me that she found out maggie cheated on her. When I went home I heard Alex crying to our mother Eliza she was crying she did it mom she did it it's her fault it's Kara's fault. If she hadn't started dating lena maggie wouldn't have been involved with Lena's best friend and she would have cheated.

~time skip 1 year~
I had found out that after Alex had found out about Maggie she started going down a dark path and she didn't want help from anyone but lena so I let her get the help she wanted and she had an ongoing affair with Lena for a whole year so I broke up with Lena and finally forgave Alex but who knows who initiated it in the first place.
~time skip 5 years~
It been five years since I broke up with Lena and I still miss her so much like it's unbelievable how and why do I love her this much is unbearable. And I started self harming recently and I want to get help but I can't bring myself to do it because when I self harm I actually feel something besides sadness I feel pain but I least I feel something.
~time skip 1 year~
Today is the day I decide to take my life today is the day I decide to end everything today is the day I had a choice over life or death today is the day I decide whether I like my life today is the day I decide whether I want this today is the day I have the final choice and I chose to end it all my sister Alex found my lifeless body on the floor. She quickly ran over to me and grabbed me so fast. She sat with me until our mother Eliza walked in... Alex had then screamed SHE DID IT MOM SHE DID IT. She then continued to scream it's not my fault it's not my fault mom. Our moms face was frozen Alex began to scream mommy please mommy please help mommy please.

A/n-Sorry this chapter sucks I didn't know what to write-Kami🤪