(1) Alt end: "I love you too Katsuki"

Tw?: Death, descriptions of blood, if you are sensitive to these topics please click off as this chapter contains these items.

~??? P.O.V~

As I laid here on the cold ground, blood pouring out of my large wound in the center of my stomach I could only think about ---------. I couldn't leave this world, not yet, not while they're still people to save! I made a promise to --------- to be #1, I'll be damned if I break that promise.

I coughed up some blood, feeling weaker by the second. I needed to call out for help but all that came out was a sickening gurgle of blood, saliva, and desperation. 'If only that villain hadn't had that drug to disable quirks- then I would've been able to detain him'

My vision became blurry and I could feel rain starting to drop from the sky, almost consoling my friends to my loss. 'No! I can't think like that- I'll survive! Then I'll get to keep the promise!'

I started to hear footsteps and shouting as people seemed to near me. "----------!" It was -----------! I tried to signal that I was over here but another gurgle was heard, before I coughed up more blood.

"Oh my god....-----------!
Nononononononono, NO!" I felt the embrace of someone clutching me close to them. I could feel her tears pour from her eyes and drop onto me as she clutched me close. "You aren't leaving me, not yet!" Her sorrowful cries were heartbreaking to me, but she must be in much more pain.

"You promised! YOU PROMISED TO BECOME #1!" I coughed up more blood, knowing some also splashed onto her costume. "P-please...st-ay with me...PLEASE!" Her voice was full of emotion, rage, despair, pain.

"PLEASE KATSUKI! I YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" She cried harder, knowing she was rendered quirkless as she had also been injected with the temporary quirk canceling drug.

"I.......zuku..." I coughed again, feeling my grasp on what little life I had left slip away. "I....zuku, b-be nu-mber....one f.-or me..." (Izuku, be number one for me)

"No! You're going to be fine, you'll be number one like you promised and, and we'll be happy and live a long life together...." "I'm........sorry Izu,.....th-at's no-t what fate....had planed...." (I'm sorry Izu, that's not what fate had planed)

"FUCK FATE! ANY MINUTE THE DRUG WILL WEAR OFF AND I CAN HEAL YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO BE OK KATSUKI!" I grasped her hand with all the strength I had left, crying softly as my hazed eyes stared into her emerald ones. "Heh....*cough* you ha-ve....the most beautiful....eyes-" (heh, you have the most beautiful eyes)

Her eyes created more tears, in the moment, we both knew, I wasn't going to pull through. I took my time analyzing her face, it was beaten up, she had a busted lip, many scratches, bruises, and cuts all over. Her hair was a mess as well.

"Katsuki-" I cut her off by placing a small object in her free hand. "O...p-en it" (open it) she silently unfolded the small piece of paper I had stuffed in her hand, it was a note written by a child. The words scribbled "I promise" and two smiley faces were drawn on it. One face was in orange crayon and the other was in green.

She cried more, clutching me closer.

~Izuku P.O.V~

I noticed a small release of pressure from my hand and a lot more weight in my lap. I looked down and saw a dead Katsuki go limp in my arms. "N-no! Wake up Katsuki....WAKE UP!" I cried non-stop as more people showed up, mainly Mr.Aizawa and my classmates.

I sobbed as classmates rushed over to see me clutching katsuki. They also started crying. We had been 2 weeks from graduation, we were 2 weeks from being pros.

I was quietly pleading katsuki to wake up and come back to us as Mr.Aizawa walked over to us. "Midoryia...I know you're in pain...but we need his body back." I just clutched harder, crying more as well.

"Midoryia please....don't make us take him from you..." I just cried more, sobbing as my quirk came back to me. The air became cooler as a light green outline surrounded me and Katsuki. The outline turned into an almost like ribbon shape and swirled around our bodies.

It winded in between us, in around our arms, legs, anywhere where there was space it twisted and turned around it. It looked elegant and it soon traveled into Katsuki, making him almost glow as the wound on his stomach began to slowly heal and reform.

~No P.O.V~

The class and Aizawa stood in amazement as Katsuki slowly began to heal, and then it was heard. First, a heart beat was heard, sounding amplified as a green glow came from where Izuku's heart was beating, it was both seen and heard beating.

Then, there was a second heart beat and it came from non-other than Katsuki. His heart did the same thing, beating as Izuku cried and healed him. "Holy shit-" The class had a stunned silence, it wasn't everyday you saw a classmate bring another classmate back to life.

Just as the two's heart beats came to a normal rate, something happened. "WATCH OUT!"

Silence

Screaming

That was all that was heard from amongst the chaos. The building next to them had exploded and a giant piece of debris had been shot hurdling towards the group crowded around the two, and Aizawa's quick thinking saved almost everyone...

Almost

When the dust cleared, it left a sad sight. There to two were, covered in blood and holding each other, a metal pole skewering them both straight through the heart.

They had both died instantly, Katsuki waking up only moments before he saw Izuku's eyes go life less and then the darkness of his own life being stolen away.

The class all burst into tears, Aizawa silently crying with them. 2 Minutes later the other Pros arrived and saw the scene, All might seeing it first. His successor, someone he treated as if she was his daughter, was dead, with her lover in her grasp still.

Everyone stood around the two as the rain poured down on them. They had lost two people that day, friends, adopted daughter, a close successor. "Come on....we need to give them a proper death bed."

Everyone, who felt as if they had all been shot in their hearts, slowly helped the injured to the hospital. All might made the phone call to Mitsuki.

Two days later they had the funeral. They also started making a statute of the two in their final moments.

The funeral was emotional for everyone who attended, and the two were buried side by side.

"Kacchan, will they be alright?"

"Yeah, they will. They're strong, this might be upsetting but they'll get over it."

"Izuku, I love you"

"I love you too Katsuki"