The beginning

This doesn't follow the complete story of my hero academia and I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA

2 years ago: *BOOM*, That the last thing I remembered before blacking out. I later found out that unlike what I was told, I wasn't quirkless and had to much power surging through me at once, which is why I blacked out. In fact I had more than one quirk, I was born 3. The doctors thought that it would be best to not tell me about them because if word spread that there was a child born with not 1 but 3 quirks, the media would be all over me. I went to middle school, like everyone else, I had a crush like most people and I got bullied. Normal things for a kid right? WRONG, because I was said to be quirkless most of my peers bullied me. My crush would bully me and call me weak and Deku, first a cute nickname and now an insult. I was weak to them, a pebble to them, that they could easily step on. It was lunch tine and I was sitting under a large cherry blossom tree eating alone as usual with my long green hair flowing in the light breeze as I ate. 2 kids came over to bully me, nothing new, but this time it felt different. They had this look in their eyes, a heartless monster look. They pulled out a small ball, it was red and was glowing. It took me a second to realize what it was. It was a ball of condensed fire energy. I started to look panicked as the 2 boys got closer. I attempted to stand up but one of the boys shoved me down hard into the ground and stood on my back. I was having trouble breathing due to the foot and the fear inside of me. Suddenly I felt a hot burning pain on my arm, and I realized the other boy had placed the ball on my left arm. I howled in pain as I felt my skin getting burned by the fire energy, but something strange happened, I no longer felt the fire, only a ball on my arm. I heard one of the boy tell the other one to get the other one out of his bag. Apparently the ball was out of energy and no longer had fire in it. The boy with his foot on my back had to move in order to get it, that was his mistake. I took this opportunity to stand up and dash forward, like I had seen countless hero's do on tv. I took notes on heros like all might, wishing that I could be like him one day, a hero. I was able to run from the two kids before one jumped and tackled me to the ground. I could see other students in the halls about to go to 3rd period and here I was, stuck outside with no where to run and no one to help me. The boy who tackled me had the ball and placed it on my neck. I screamed so loud that someone had to have heard it. I could feel the skin on my burning and slowly disappearing as it was burned off. Tears rushed down my face as I screamed hoping someone, ANYONE, would come help me. I felt a strange feeling in my arm, and my neck. The burns that were once there, were completely gone and healed. The kid with the ball pressed harder on my neck causing me to yelp. I felt a strange build up in my arms and legs. I had a quirk that enhanced my power, a quirk that allowed me to take life energy from others and heal myself and a quirk that was called one for all, the same quirk that all might had. My whole body was covered in green lightning and energy. One of my ancestors had been All for one's little brother, meaning that this power was in my blood line and was dormant up until now. My body had a fight or flight response and it chose to fight. As the energy flowed through me a loud boom sounded and I blacked out.

11 months ago: After what the incident about a year ago, I started going to a beach filled with trash to practice controlling my power. At first I broke a lot of bones trying to do this, eventually I got better at it and was able to hold 50% of the power without my injury taking more that 15 seconds to heal. My combination of quirks made me extremely strong. I was walking home from school and thinking about my dream school, U.A high, when I heard a sludgy sound behind me. I turned around to see a giant sludge villain that I had read about earlier before going home, after one of my bullies threw my note book out a window into the koi pond below, after talking about what high schools we wanted to go to. The villain started talking about how I would make a good skin suit as its 'costume' to hide from All might. I started to panic because the last time I was attacked and had to use my power on someone, I blacked out and almost died. The sludge grabbed me and I tried to resist but I still felt the monster's 'hand' on my wrist. It covered my nose and entered my mouth so that I couldn't breath or scream. I felt myself becoming dizzy and my eyesight fading to black.' This is it' I thought as I felt warm tears trickle down my face. I could feel my body powering up one for all. The green lightning surging around my body. I broke free from the monsters grasp and heard a voice behind me. "Have no fear, for I am here". I turned around and saw all might standing at the other edge of the tunnel that I was in. "DETROIT SMASH" I looked at where the villain had been and he was gone. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my book that I had been caring. I ran over to pick it up and realized that all might was still here. I ran over and asked to have his autograph. I opened it and saw he had already signed it. He looked at me and a questioning look in his eyes. I didn't know why until he said "How....how do you have one for all?". I panicked, my idol new the name of my power. "Um...well I..I uh" I manged to slip out. He looked at me. " I don't really know. My mom told me that it's in my blood stream and that I um.... Am related to someones little brother who had this." All mights jaw dropped. " Young girl, what is your dream?" He spoke to me. I could hear a hint of worry in his voice. " I want to become a hero, someone who people can feel safe around." I looked down as I spoke. I was nervous, I was standing in front of my idol and was speaking to him. He let a sigh of relief. "Well young...um..what is your name?" "Oh.. Im Izuku, Izuku Midoriya" I said proudly as the words left my lips."Well young Midoriya, you too can become a hero. All you need is a little practice".
Oh yeah, did I mention that this is the story of how I became a wife, a mom and the worlds greatest hero in history.

*Author note~ hehe sorry for the grammar errors and other mistakes this might have. I will try to update at least once a day but no promises. Hope you enjoyed, you probably didn't but it will get better and Spicer. Chapters with spice will have a S next to name. See you later, hopefully😅*