because I ship jarlo but can't start a new fanfic or I'll go insane

Hi yes, I'm doing this special and it's gonna be a cross over with the series UnOrdinary by Uru-chan on webtoon.
I DO NOT OWN UNORDINARY! JOHN AND ARLO BELONG TO URU-CHAN! This will take place over sumer break between Izuku and Bakugou's 2nd and 3rd year at UA. Fair warning! This will contain ✨gay shit✨ because I ship John and Arlo from UnOrdinary. So if you are homophobic or just don't ship them you can read and suffer and stop reading. In the end, if you read it and don't like it because of the ship or that this has gay shit, it was your choice to read despite the warnings. With this out of the way, I shall proceed to the chapter! Also! If you are familiar with UnOrdinary you will know that John is on a rampage and was kinda outed as Joker, this is like a year after that because of the ship so shush!

~From UnOrdinary's P.O.V~

It was a normal day at Welston high school. John and A(ss)lo were talking on the roof but little did they know their week was about to get a shit ton more exciting.

~Izuku P.O.V~

"Uh Kacchan, I don't think we should mess with that-" Kacchan patted the small so called reality shifter and laughed. "Come on deku, it's been abandoned here in this building for over 10 years, it can't be dangerous!"

I was still skeptical. Sure exploring abandoned buildings was already dangerous but to top it off we found an old lab and a machine labeled 'reality shifter' "Oooo~ I found some papers on it" Kacchan held up two pieces of paper and tossed me one.

It was a over all description of what it would do once activated. "Read it out loud, I wanna know what it says." I sighed as I began to read-

"Once activated it should give us the ability to travel through time and space, allowing us to access AUs, different dimensions and different universes from our own." Kacchan gave me an devilish grin as he pushed a small button on the machine.

Suddenly it lit up. "Please select a

O̸͔̔p̷̛̫͖̄͋̂̈́͑̈́͠t̶̨͓̹̩̲̟͚̿̂̽̃i̸̙̹̥̣̔̋͛̂̆̈́͋̈͜o̷̱̰̳͎̰̪͖͔͋̽͝n̷̖̱͉͘ ̷̮̋̊̐̑͊̚f̴̯̿͛̊͜r̴̡̢͚͕̦͓̼̪͈̓͜o̸͕̻̙͙̱̍̍̈́͆͘m̴̤͚̗̬̜̺͊̚ ̶̬̓͂͊̑͂̓̑͝͝͠ḇ̸̡̢̮͓̣̫̜͋͑͝e̶̡͉͓̺͎̯̺̘͇̾́̽̄̇́̾͘͝͝ͅl̸̺̪̝͐́̅̓̌̏͘͠o̸̡͙̒̇̇͌̇͌͠͝ẉ̶͖̞̦̣̓̈́́̀̆̽̕"

The machine was glitched out a little and before we could even say anything is started beeping. "UnOrdinary selected...choose the characters to enter your world-" it cut off again and me and Kacchan just looked at each other like 'shit'

The machine started making a weird buzzing sound before it spoke again. "Thank you for selecting John and Arlo"

~UnOrdinary P.O.V~

The two boys were about to head to class but suddenly a portal formed in front of them. They both jumped back prepared for something to come out, only to be sucked into the portal and thrown out into an abandoned building.

~Back to Izuku P.O.V~

A portal formed and soon two boys, one blond and one with black hair fell out of it. The black haired boy fell first, hitting his head on the ground and passing out, then came the blond landing on top of the black haired boy.

"Damn it John, what did you do this time-" The blond looked up and noticed us. "Who the fuck are you!?" I sighed as Kacchan walked away in order to prevent from exploding. "Ok, so-" I sighed. "This is gonna be hard to explain...basically me and boyfriend were exploring abandoned buildings and we came across this lab with this machine and he turned it on and it transported you into our world because it's a reality shifter and we're from two different universes but now you both are in ours."