(2) Alt end: I will guide you

This is less angsty than the last one, takes place in their third yearm

~No P.O.V~

Explosions were heard as a group of heros and 2 trainees fought a group of villains. There was Eraser head, present Mic, Deku, Ground zero (yes I am aware that is not his hero name but in order to not spoil the name reveal for those who have not yet seen it, I will still refer to him as Ground Zero), Mt. Lady, and Midnight.

Everyone was paired up with someone else, Eraser with Mic, Deku with Ground Zero, and Mt. Lady with Midnight.

As each pair took on a different villain each pair had a different struggle. Deku and Ground Zero were up against a villain who could blind people temporarily. Usually It would be easy for them, using their senses to navigate but with all the debris that had been thrown around and scattered, it made it hard to pin point the villain.

The other pairs had finished off their villains and ran over to where Deku and Ground Zero were to try and help out. Eraser head was able to cancel his quirk and soon enough the villain was in custody.

Everything seemed resolved until a villain hiding in the shadows with a sword lunged at the closest person and slashed their face. That person happened to be Deku, and the slash hit her straight across the face, both her eyes being slashed as she attempted another swing.

Deku's adrenaline spiked and she no longer felt the stinging sensation on her face as she mistakenly grabbed the sword blade but landed a blow on the villain, knocking him out. "DEKU!? ARE YOU HURT?" The others rushed over, Mt. Lady and Midnight taking the villain into custody as the others ran to Deku.

Deku didn't realise how she was injured and didn't try to heal herself, so the others had no choice but to bring her to the hospital. Luckily ambulances were already here, so the others picked up deku, catching her off guard, and taking her to the ambulance.

Bakugou who was also injured joined in the same ambulance and they quickly sped to the hospital.

-The Next Day-

~Deku P.O.V~

I feel something on my face...what is it? I sat up and realized I was in an all too familiar bed. Must be the hospital...still doesn't explain what's on my face and why it's so dark. I attempted to open my eyes but I couldn't. Well duh, there's something on face, no wonder I can't open my eyes.

I could hear someone else in the room breathing, the breathing pattern was Kacchan's, I recognize it from when I would wake up next to him and hear it as I drifted back to sleep.

I also heard footsteps and the beep of a heart monitor. I suddenly heard the door open and the sound of heels hitting the ceramic tile. "You're awake! I'll go inform the doctor." With that the footsteps exited the room and the door shut behind them.

Well that was fast. I simply rested my head back on the pillow and sighed. Soon enough I heard the door open again and footsteps. I sat up again and could hear someone sit down on a chair. "So, Izuku Midoriya, how are you feeling?"

"Fine I guess, what's this thing on my face?" "That would be a bandage." A bandage? Why would I need a bandage on my face? "What a great question Izuku. The bandage would be there inorder to help you heal. Before we get too side tracked, allow me to introduce myself. I am Doctor Reiki Kokoro and my quirk is mind reading. I will also be your doctor for your time in the hospital."