SC: Gacha

Quickly of note, this is mostly filler! It is just something to commemorate my year-long goal of saving up for Illya on FGO... Or venting...

Special Chapter

Gacha

Illya glared at the phone before her. Her scrutiny only causing her eyes to strain themselves with her unblinking glare.

C'mon... C'mon... C'mon! C'mon!

The screen rattled in front of her as she seemed to be trying to crush her phone. Her thumbs pushing the screen so hard that cracks were ought to soon form. I spent 1,000 yen on getting the saint quartz! I swear if I don't get her!

The screen showcased a pillar of light flashing on the screen, causing Illya's heart to freeze. A gasp escaped her lips as she loosened her grip and awaited with an abated breath.

The light show soon dissipated as a card revealed itself.

It was golden.

C'mon. C'mon. C'mon!

It was a mage class.

Yes. Yes! Yes!

And it was Myrddin.

Eh?

Illya stared at her screen with a look of utter disgust and disappointment that if anyone saw her face, one would think that it was her natural face.

The game then returned to the gacha menu.

Absent-mindedly, she went to the enhancement menu and then to the special attack menu. Selecting another Myrddin, she fed the new Myrddin to her previously held one.

"Heh..." she stared at her phone a while longer, admiring the level 3 special attack that her level 87 Myrddin now had. Wordlessly, she then put her phone on her desk and walked away.

She then entered the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

-

Michael hasn't contacted us in a while, Archer noted as he put away his phone.

He then heard opened the door of the apartment and entered. "I'm back," he announced wholly unnecessary.

Whilst taking off his shoes, he noted the sound of water running. She's taking a shower, he noted as he passed the bathroom. "Don't take too long, your school starts in an hour!"

He put the envelope he had in one of the kitchen's drawers before closing it. Hearing no response to his warning, he turned to the bathroom. "Illya, don't waste the water!"

Again, he received no response. Getting somewhat irritated by Illya's lack of affirmation, he approached the door. Raising his fist to knock, he stopped himself when he heard the distinct sound of someone crying.

"Illya? Are you okay?"

The sobbing stopped and for a little bit, the only sound he could hear was the shower. Until the shower itself was turned off and footsteps approached the other side of the door.

The door cracked open as Illya peaked with teary eyes at him. "Shirou..." she muttered.

"Yes?"

The door swung open as Illya prostrated herself in a dogeza position. "C-Can I please h-have more allowance?"

Archer stared at Illya for a moment before averting his gaze. "Finish getting ready for school and then we can talk on our way there," he said simply before walking away, not willing to put himself in harm's way.