The Plot Is Hard to Circumvent

Chapter 24

The Plot Is Hard to Circumvent

Issei Hyoudou went through many, many events since he became a devil and his dream of being a harem king begun to unravel itself. From fighting a sexy fallen angel that he used to think was his "girlfriend" to frying some cocky chicken, this recent month was full of adventures and boobies. To think that he, a hopeless pervert who only dreamt of touching a woman's unholy assets, was now surrounded by said unholy assets in varying sizes.

"Oh! Look at that! That girl is cuter than Koneko!"

Now, before he would've let that perverted comment slide and join in ogling. But to compare anyone to Koneko in cuteness?! Blasphemy!

"Ise! Come here!"

Somewhat irritated, he went by the window and looked down at the school courtyard. "What is it, Matsuda?"

"You see that girl with similar hair to Koneko?" his perverted bald friend said as he pointed to a specific girl amongst the numerous others.

"Hm... Her?" he asked as he pointed to the only other white-haired girl.

"From here, do you think she's cuter than Koneko?"

"No, I don't think there can be anyone cuter than Koneko," Issei declared with such finality that it shocked both of his friends.

"If you only put people you know on pedal stools," his other friend, the glasses-wearing Motohama, began, "then you will never truly appreciate breasts!"

-

Illya stared at the large gates before her with curiosity. The gates weren't particularly special, especially when compared to other schools' gates. But the atmosphere surrounding them gave a certain vibe to it. Most likely from the barrier surrounding here...

She stood before the gates of a devil-owned high school.

For being "devil-owned", the school itself was in all honesty quite plain. The only thing that could be abnormal or suspicious was the sheer amount of girls compared to boys and yet that could be explained in the fact it just recently turned co-ed from an all-girls school.

-

A Few Days Prior

Archer sighed as he rubbed his nose. His facial expressions showcasing his frustration.

"Uh... I think you used the wrong formula, Shirou..." Illya said slowly as she looked over to her brother with concern. "Should we stop for today?"

The bowman released a sigh. "I think you need to go to school," he revealed.

Illya gasped at the declaration. "Wha?! I-I-!" she fumbled as she tried to come up with words. "I-If it is too hard for you, I can ask Le Fay!"

"Arthur is planning to send Le Fay to school as well."

"Eh?! I-I mean, Le Fay is smart! I-I don't think she needs help..."

"It's more of the problem that there isn't anyone else around your age here."

"T-There's Jeanne!"