Link

Chapter 23

Link

Illya's heart skipped a beat as the spell whizzed where her head was previously.

Unfortunately, she couldn't catch her breath as she dove to avoid the rapid spells that were fired at her.

Nearing the ground, she righted herself briefly before sharply turning left. The homing spells that were aimed at her person struck the ground and created a massive explosion.

Luckily, she was able to avoid the explosion and rapidly approached her opponent. The exorcist fired a lot of balls of light in rapid succession as she approached rapidly.

Not exactly keen on becoming minced meat, she halted her advance and summoned a strong shield before her. The explosion was minuscule in comparison to the one previously but slightly staggered her never the less.

Using the fact that the exorcist was focusing on attack, Illya immediately switched to offensive.

"Fuer!" she called out as her magical stick Ruby lit up in mana and a beam of pure magical energy shot towards her opponent.

Unfortunately, the exorcist had known what was approaching before she fired it and had dodged out of the way.

Knowing that now was the best to turn the tables on her opponent, Illya began to pepper the general vicinity of the exorcist from above.

After a dozen seconds, she subsided her assault and waited for the dust to clear.

Once it did settle, the battered body of her opponent was laid bare for the world to see. Plump, full breasts with a voluptuous body-

Illya's face lit up as she subconsciously studied her opponent, something that was first ingrained into her by Kuro and now by Archer. On one hand, it was useful in fights but when her opponent is naked... Yeah... It may be detrimental to her health.

Flying down, she nervously got closer to her opponent. She was unsure if the exorcist was conscious so she approached cautiously.

Luckily, she got close to see that her opponent was breathing and she too sighed in relief. She looked about, seeing if there was anything to cover the exorcist's modesty.

"I got the Excalibur, let's go," Archer abruptly said, scaring the living daylights out of Illya.

"Eeek!" Illya yelped as she whirled around with a fuer command just on the tip of her tongue.

"Rho Aias!"

Luckily, she didn't fire but unfortunately, it just made Archer's position a bit laughable.

"Attack the Excalibur Thief!"

Perhaps fortune decided to smile upon him for once but Archer soon found a way to justify his awkward position. He spun around and brought Rho Aias to take the brunt of the sudden first wave of attacks.

A portal opened up behind them and they both swiftly made their retreat.

-

As soon as they exited the portal to the other side, Illya was tackled by Le Fay as the bubbly young witch hugged the magical girl. "Are you hurt, Illya?!"

"Wah!" The said magical girl fell back and collapsed as the momentum from Le Fay's charge broke any stability she had. "Help meeeee!"

The forgotten wolf, Cu, soon joined in as it jumped up onto Le Fay's back and made himself comfortable.

"Hey! I just washed my cloak!" Le Fay childishly pouted as she tried to shake the tamed wolf from her back. This action only served to make Illya dizzy.