Kenma x Reader: Lies, Part 4 (💔+🍋)

Kenma pulled away from you and wiped his eyes with the back of his hands. He looked at the tears falling down your face.

     'Y/n-'

    'What Kenma? What could you possibly want at a time like this?' you said, sobbing through your tears. The feeling you got when he wrapped his arms around you a few minutes ago...you didn't know what to make of it. You were fully overwhelmed by sadness, anger, confusion...but you also missed his touch.

'Why are you crying?' He said, looking away from you in embarrassment.

You blinked at him stupidly.

'I'm fucking confused and overwhelmed, what do you think?'

'What is there to be confused about? I'm the only one who's confused here.' Kenma said under his shaky breath.

You looked up at him in disbelief.

'I don't want to start this now. Get back to class or we're failing.' You said, turning away from him, but then you felt him grab your wrist, stopping you.

'No, Y/n. You tell me what's going on.'

You shook his hand off your wrist.

'What's going on with what? I should be the one asking you that. Why do you care? I thought you didn't want anything to do with me anymore-'

'It was...a lie.' He said, looking deeply into your eyes through his fallen down bangs with a regretful expression.

A lie? What does this fucker want? I'm not going to listen to him now.

'Kenma, I don't have time for this right now. We have to get back to class.'

'Meet me at my place after school, please. I need to talk to you...you need to hear me out. After that, you don't have to talk to me again.' He said, following behind you as the both of you walked back to class.

'Fuck off, hell no.'

     'Y/n, please.'

     'No. This is what you wanted, right?' You stammered, stopping and glaring at him.

     'Well it seemed like you were perfectly fine with it, speaking of the fact that your lips were smothered all over Kuroo's.' He scolded back, flames growing in his eyes. The minute those words were stabbed into your ears, you felt your eyes widen. Your face turned hot in embarrassment and you looked away from Kenma.

Yup, he definitely knows.

     'Kenma.' You said, closing your eyes.

    'What.'

    'You want to do this now? Okay then.'

    You grabbed the collar of his white shirt and dragged him behind you. You took him to the end of the school fence, the only unguarded place in the outdoor area and climbed over it. As you jumped down, you turned towards Kenma who was on the other side of the fence.

     'You better climb back over. I'm not finishing this in a school area.'

     'Y/n, I told you just to come to my place after school-'

     'No.' You laughed. 'You started this, let me finish it.'

    Kenma glared at you. He then began to climb the fence, slowly and cautiously pulling himself over. He hopped down to the ground and then you grabbed his collar again.

       'Y/n, you're choking me-'

      'Good.' You said as you dragged him down the back road and to the forest that was at the end of it.