Oikawa x Reader: The Closet (🍋)

⚠️TW:major sexual content⚠️

You were at a house party at your best friend Terushima's house. He invited a bunch of volleyball players from many different teams, and you were sitting in a circle with them all, playing 7mih...

     Terushima shook the basket with all of the names in it. You looked around at the people sitting in the circle.

You recognized most of them, like Kuroo, the guy you did at last week's party (and boy did you leave him crying), Bokuto, the guy you were hoping to do this party, Tanaka, the guy you haven't done, but wouldn't mind doing, but there was one boy you've only seen in a few other parties, but haven't spoken to. He has light fluffy brown hair and milk chocolate brown eyes. He had a tall, slender figure, and he sat with his legs stretched out on the floor and his hands on the ground. He watched Terushima as he pulled out two papers, both looking eager and uninterested.

Terushima unfolded the two papers, reading the names to everyone in the circle.

'Oikawa and Y/n! HAHA, I'd like to see how THAT goes.'

Oikawa...who's Oikawa-

You saw the same boy you were looking at approach you. He looked down at you in a degrading way.

'You must be Y/n.' he said smugly.

You nodded your head, smirking back at him. You rose up from the floor, not wiping your confident look off your face.

'Yeah, and?'

'NO, I WANTED TO GET CHOSEN WITH HER, NOT FAIR.' grunted Tanaka.

'Maybe if she's still standing, I'll let you give her a go.' Laughed Oikawa.

Tanaka's jaw dropped as he charged at Oikawa.

You rolled your eyes at his words.

Oh, he's THAT type of boy.

We'll see who's tough after the 7 minutes are over.

'Okay, okay, get on with it. The closet's over there.' Laughed Terushima as he pointed to the closet on the other side of the room.

Oikawa grabbed your hand and dragged you with him, twisting the door knob of the door open and shutting it behind him. He flipped on the light switch in the room and looked at you, looking down and up your figure.

Then, he began to speak:

'In my opinion, 7 minutes is too short of a time, so let's hope that after this is over, we can make it longer in the bedroom upstairs.'

Oh does he have a way with words.

You scoffed at him.

'Oh yeah, and what makes you think that?' you rolled your eyes, crossing your arms.

Oikawa pushed you against the wall and put one hand next to your head and the other one holding your chin.