Kageyama x Reader: Vacation, Part 4 (🍋)

'Yamaguchi, I can explain.' you said.

     'Y/n...w-what are those?'

     'Yamaguchi, c-can we talk about this later?' you plead.

    'Y-Yeah, sure.' his face was still beet red, his eyes not moving from the stuff you got.

     You got up from the floor and you held out a hand for Yamaguchi. He grabbed your hand and got up from the floor.

     'Please, I'm begging you Yamaguchi. Don't tell Tsukishima anything-'

    'Yamaguchi, did you get the sunscreen? What's taking you so long-' Tsukishima walked up from behind Yamaguchi. He then caught eye of you, and before you could say anything or hide anything, you ran off to the back of the pharmacy. Tsukishima darted after you as you ran with your stuff.

     'Y/n what are you hiding?' Tsukishima called out, laughing at you.

     You ignored him and made it to the cash register. You threw your stuff on the counter.

     'I-I'm kind of in a rush, can you send the bill to the room?'

     'Ma'am how old are you? We can't sell you these-'

    'MOM- THEY'RE FOR MY MOM-'

     Tsukishima was making his way around the corner, and you felt your stomach do a flip turn.

    'MISS PLEASE I NEED TO GO. SHE WON'T LAST LONG.'

    'Does she need paramedics?'

    'JUST BAG THE ITEMS I'LL EXPLAIN LATER-'

    The lady sighed at you and bagged your pregnancy test and the after pill box. She handed you the bag, but you weren't off the hook.

     'Ma'am may I please have your last name?'

     'L/n...write it quick please.'

     Tsukishima came up from behind you, Yamaguchi slowly trailing behind, panting and coughing from running.

     'Y/n you don't have to make this hard on yourself.'

     'WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE.' you cried out, making everyone in the pharmacy turn and face you.

     The cashier looked at you in a surprised face.

    'You know what, forget about it. I don't even get paid that much, just hurry to your mother please.' she smiled regretfully.

     'Mother? Her mom isn't even here-'

     'THANK YOU SO MUCH. I WILL REPAY YOU, I SWEAR.'

     You pushed pass Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, knocking Yamaguchi on the floor once again.

    'YAMAGUCHI SORRY.'

     You charged out of the pharmacy and raced back to your room, tears in your eyes, your vision going blurry.

      That was too much, too much for nothing.

*few minutes later*

     You twisted the knob of your room. The door didn't budge.

     Fuck.

     You searched the bag for your keys, as you didn't have any pockets to hold them in, and you just held them in your hand on the way to the pharmacy.