Kenma x Reader: Lies, Part 2 (🍋+💔)

It was the next day of school, and all that was going in your head was:

     I do not want to see Kenma.

     I DO not want to see Kenma.

     I do NOT want to see Kenma.

     I do not WANT to see Kenma.

     I do not want TO see Kenma.

     I do not want to SEE Kenma.

     I do not want to see KENMA.

    You stopped in front of classroom's doorway. You took a deep breath and slid the door open. You peered to the left side of the classroom, where your desk was. Yes, no one is around it. But then you looked around the classroom; and there, you saw him, sitting at his seat, playing games on his phone. You immediately pulled yourself out of the classroom and into the hallway, not seeing where you were going.

       You accidentally bumped your back onto someone. You nearly fell to the ground and you felt that person pick you back up onto your legs. When you turned around and saw who it was, you felt your heart rate speed up.

     You turned red and flushed in embarrassment.

     Kuroo stood in front of you and looked down at you. He let out a small laugh.

     'I guess I'm always out here saving your life.' he chuckled.

     'You're not funny- wait, what are you doing in the 2nd year hallway?'

     'Why do you care?' he crossed his arms and made a sarcastic face.

     'Does it matter?' you crossed your arms and made a sarcastic face back.

     'Well, I guess it doesn't. I'm just heading to the volleyball court.'

     'You're a bad liar.' you said bluntly.

     'Did you just call me a liar?' he glared at you.

     'Yeah. Since when is volleyball 1st lesson?'

     'I'm captain. I do what I want.' he said, hands on his hips, towering over you as he looked into your eyes. You got the chills looking at his sight and hearing the way he said that.

    The bell rung. Shoot, the teacher should be here any minute.

    'Well, have fun at volleyball liar.' you smiled and waved sarcastically.

     'Have fun in class!' he laughed before he headed off.

     You entered the class and avoided the entire area where Kenma was sitting. You sat down at your seat and grabbed your biology notebook and textbooks. I'm not in the mood for this class. You got your desk ready and you sat down.

     You felt the light tap of someone's finger on your shoulder. You turned to see who it was.

     FUCKING GOD DAMN IT OUT OF ALL PEOPLE-

     'Hey, Y/n.' Kenma said softly and lazily, not breaking eye contact from his phone.

     You didn't answer. He looked up from his phone, sincerely into your eyes. You looked away from him.

     IS HE GOING TO ACT LIKE HE DID NOT JUST SCOLD ME THE OTHER DAY-

    'Yaku said that you had my permission slip for my volleyball game?' he said.

    Oh, right.

    I totally forgot...

    You unzipped your bag again and rummaged through your belongings. You found his permission slip crumpled at the bottom. Maybe it'll be better if I ripped in a few pieces before handing it to him.