Yamaguchi x Reader: Flower Field (🍋)

⚠️TW:SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

You and Yamaguchi have had the deepest feelings for each other for the past 4 years, but would never acknowledge them, until a month ago, Yamaguchi asked you to be his girlfriend. Now, Yamaguchi is taking you on a surprise date...

The palms of Yamaguchi's hands were removed from your face, and as you opened your eyes, your vision was filled with color, and the scent of flowers tickled your nose.

'Yamaguchi, I...' you looked at the field of flowers in front of you. Masses and masses of them that seemed to travel to the other side of the earth. There were pink ones, yellow ones, orange ones, red ones, the entire RAINBOW filling the entire earth floor. They flowed slowly in the sweet spring breeze. The flowers sat up to the height in the middle of your lower leg.

The breath inside of you escaped. You were mesmerized by this setting, and you immediately turned around and jumped into Yamaguchi's arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. You held on tight onto his body as Yamaguchi held you back. The warmth of his chest made you feel even more enlightened.

'Yamaguchi, this is beautiful.' you cried softly into his ear. He let out a soft chuckle and began to stroke your hair.

'Oh, it's nothing, don't worry about it. Y-You said that you really loved flowers and I couldn't decide which ones to get you, so I thought, why not just take you to a field of them?' he said shyly and slowly, watching the words he spoke.

Your head was resting on his shoulder and you were thankful he couldn't see the blushing mess you were. He was everything to you. He always did over the top things for your dates, and not just anything, but special, impactful, and meaningful things that made you so happy.

That made you....even more in love with him.

He kissed the top of your head before putting you back onto the floor. He saw your face and began smiling and giggling.

'W-what's so funny?' you asked, shy and confused.

'Your face, it's so cute when you blush and smile. Keep smiling, you're look really pretty when you do.' he smiled.

Now that made you blush even harder. You turned away from him, trying to make yourself cool down a bit. He put his finger under your chin, turned it and tilted it up, giving a small kiss with his soft, pink lips. The way they brushed on top of yours made your insides turn into jelly.

     Realizing the kind of move he made, it was his turn to turn into a blushing mess. He stood there, red in the face.

'Keep blushing, it suits you.' you winked at him, saying it in a mocking kind of way. His face turned even more beet red as he quickly looked away from you.

You looked down at his hand and slipped your fingers through his. Then, you pulled him and ran through the field of flowers in front of you, the petals tickling your legs and feet, Yamaguchi running behind you as you pulled him through. The smell of flowers filled your nose, making you feel light and serene.

     As you ran through, masses of petals flowed through the breeze, tickling your nose and face as they fell onto you and your hair.

You kept running until you were far out in the middle, the place so far from the car and the real world. You were so far out where you could practically see far beyond where the sky met the flower field. You then fell backwards onto the soft flowers, pulling Yamaguchi besides you, making him fall right next to you. You began to giggle from how happy and relaxed you felt.