💜Don't leave me my love💚

This is one of my favourite song😆~~

Ignore the mistakes**

The doctors and nurses ran toward the were taehyung was admitted in ICU when suddenly red light started to show and one of nurse who was taking care of him they shouted for senior doctors for check up.

The hyungs were broken from inside but they felt there soul left their bodies when they saw jungkook was knee down in front of ICU main door by hugging his knee tightly and cry so hard that his face became so red, his eyes was looking not less than zombie, his hairs become mess, he felt nothing, he was feeling like dying, he wanted to die because he can't live without his tae, he just wanted to wake up for this horrible nightmare and hug his little tiger so tightly that his life depends on that single body.
Jungkook was out of controlled, he didn't hear anyone just sat down in front of ICU and pray for his love, for his baby to come back in his arms again.

Hyungs were also out of controlled but they have to stay stable for jungkook who was mess in his situation, they know that there love was so strong but didn't knew that jungkook will become this manic and destroyed. Well who are they kidding the love they share for each other no word can describe there love, only they know how much they are meant for each others.

•••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••••••••

No one pov

When doctor came out jungkook suddenly ran towards him and hold his both feet, a strong man, a great and biggest successful CEO he was, the man that like he hold the world in his hand but people can't believe that biggest CEO can came to this lowest point for his love.

Love is very strong power, it can make you strong and weak at same time and can give you strength and weaknesses together. Love doesn't matter about how rich and poor you're but love can bring you in the highest place as well as at lowest too, if the feeling for someone is strong and true than there is no shame to hold someone feet even if you have to save your love.

The condition of jungkook was also same, he can bear everything for his love, even if he have hold someone feet even if he was top biggest ceo.

Doctor helplessly hold jungkook arms and support him to stand up.

"Mr jeon, please hold yourself, I'm really sorry to say that but the condition become little critical because he lost so many bloods from his body and the medicine is not giving quick results because he's very weak now, and again im really sorry to say but if in next 24hours if medicine do not give any good results to his body than I'm really sorry say but Dr.kim will be no m-more."  Senior doctors said with his guilty voice and they were  really helpless.

"But doctor isn't there any other way that can medicine can give good results on his body. "Rm hyung said in weak voice.

"I'm really sorry Mr.kim but his body is to weak to react with medicine, let's see, because of he is very weak we provide glucose to his blood through infection so that maybe it's helps him to become more stronger so that he can react with the high level of the medicine, let's pray for this 24hours. Doctor said as he about to go but one voice interpret him.

'I want to meet my baby, bring him to me. '

Hey buns how are you, I hope you're fine.

I thought to complete this story in maybe 2 episodes.

I will upload the next chapters also before my exam.

So stay safe my purplers~~~.