❤•Let me touch you•💔

Sorry for the mistakes
Enjoy ~~

Morning ~~

A black hair male woke by the sound of bird shouting near their balcony from where a bright shine of sunlight was falling in his handsome face.

He turned around and search for his lovely husband and released a large sigh after not able to found him.

He got up and did his morning routine and took a shower and came to downstairs by only wearing his black sweet pant and shirtless because he prefer not to wear in upper body and to show off his amazing abs to his beautiful husband although he prefer to call his husband as a wifey because he has beautiful, have such a beautiful femine figure body that no girl can beat him, he is effortlessly beautiful features beside his breathtaking beauty he is such and angel, can never saw someone hurt, so sweet and kind to every person in this world, He is Prefect from everything beside one according to his husband.

When he came to downstairs he saw as always his love as always working in kitchen probably making breakfast for his clingy bunny.

He was making pancakes when he felt someone hands on his waist, he quickly try to turn around but jungkook muscular arm didn't let him.

"Good morning baby " Jungkook said and take sniff of his fresh fulffy hair.
And gave a soft peck near his ear, Taehyung was only wearing loose white shirt with nothing below but only warring his black panty because he is more comfortable with that.
Jungkook slightly push the silk white shirt down a little and started to giving a feather like kiss on his shoulder. He slowly take his hand inside of taehyung shirt and was about to touching his slim femine waist but taehyung removed his hand.

' G-good morning ' Taehyung said and walked toward the dining table to set the breakfast.

Jungkook groaned because he just break the mood of morning romance.

He walked over the table and take his seat and saw taehyung was marking banana milkshake as he know his husband liked it alot.

Taehyung take care about jungkook of every single things but still didn't able to give one thing which every lover need from his love ones.

When he saw taehyung was taking mixture from cupboard then his black things that he was wearing as a under wear *maybe u know what I mean* was showing.

He quickly closed his eyes and release a sign. H-he want to touch his wifey, he want to make love with his beautiful wifey all day night. He just sometime become out of control because sometime situation between them become so hot.

Special with jungkook because he love his wifey. He wanted to touch those femine waist while pulling closer for kiss. He want attack taehyung lips with his lips forever. He want slide down the white shirt and want to give feature like kiss on his shoulder till his ear shell. Because he know that when he give kiss in ear shell during when tae slept and when he make breakfast.

He just want to nothing but just catch taehyung take him in shoulder and to make love all night under light of moon which makes them more beautiful during having each other.

Taehyung bring the banana milkshake for his husband .

"Jungkook here is your milkshake " He kept the glass in front of him and sat at the opposite side of jungkook.

"Thank you tae" jungkook said as taehyung replied with hummed. He barely talk with jungkook. He only speak when it's needed.

Taehyung finished his breakfast and bring the plates in the kitchen. And was going back to their shared room to take bath.

As seeing the chance that jungkook know that taehyung will take shower so he quickly finished his food. And followed him, when jungkook came he saw there is no sign of presences of his love. He know he already take shower but you know he want to take it a-again with taehyung. Which he already know but still u know he want touch him.

He sat on the bed with pout but suddenly his eyes become dark by sudden scene. He saw taehyung came out from bathroom wearing a black bath robe.

Taehyung saw jungkook that he was looking at him so he quickly came to dressing room

Taehyung saw jungkook that he was looking at him so he quickly came to dressing room. He was choosing clothes when he feel someone hands on his waist.

Jungkook groaned at the scene.. He can't take it anymore. He also entered and saw taehyung what he is doing.

He came closer to taehyung warp his arm around his waist. He take deep sniff of taehyung deep smell of rosy with Jasmine combination.

He slowly slide the bath robe from his shoulder and started to give him soft like feather kisses which gives current to taehyung body. He turned around to jungkook and about to go but jungkook held him by his hand pulled him closer and smashed his rough lips with taehyung soft rosy like red lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Jungkook slowly moved to his ear and whisper "I want you love " he said as he gave last peck near his ear and held him in his shoulder and carried to their bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey everyone..
I found sometime to take little break although still my exams are going on but today I was in mood of writing so here im. Don't know when gonna post onother part but will try to do soon.

Take care ~~
If u liked please do vote and comment.

Sweetheart ~~