❤•Let me touch you• 2💔

Hope you enjoyed•~~

No one pov

Taehyung was not able to utter a single word from his mouth, he was feeling so nervous specially in this type of situation but here is jungkook who is dieing to make love with his wifey because his love was looking so erthreal beautiful in any moment in any clothes.

Jungkook throw taehyung slowly and hop in top of him. Taehyung seductive eyes were looking so adorable in moon light, his softy rosy red lips, his tiny hint of red natural cheek, his soft and fluffy black long hair and beautiful moon like adorable face, his moon love.

Jungkook lean to taehyung neck and started to sucking, licking and biting hungrily. Taehyung was pushing jungkook with his tiny soft hands but it's didn't affect jungkook at all. Because he was so lost to make love with his wifey that he was listening anything.

Countless tears were flowing from taehyung eyes. He released some small sob, he was trying to stop his moan my bitting his lips but jungkook smashed his lips into his wifey rosy lips. The kiss was soft but a bit of roughness too. Jungkook was in cloud nine in pleasure but he didn't realise yet that he was forcing sometime too.

But when jungkook tried to unbutton taehyung silk long shirt, that's when taehyung push jungkook muscular body with his whole body strength and ran outside.

Jungkook flinch hard, he was in shocked that what just happened, tae-taehyung pushed him, why? Doesn't his wifey don't love him, don't he want jungkook the way jungkook want taehyung, he love taehyung, he want to touch him, love him and want cheerish him forever him till his death.

Their marriage was a arrange marriage, jungkook was very cold and rude person. He doesn't care about anyone in this world, he is a very busy person because after all he is biggest CEO of south korea.

There parents want him to marry someone to take care of him everyday because he was nonstop working person.

Atlast being tired of jungkook stubborn attitude as jungkook was not at all interested and no one attract him. So he was out of it.

So Mr. Jeon a very good friend more like a brother arrange marriage with their son. Jeon family were so impress with taehyung, from top to bottom.

Taehyung was still very quite person but his work, beauty and talent and knowledge was not quite, it was higher than anything. Afterall he is definition of erthreal beautiful and perfect.

And oh god.. Who is jungkook to reject taehyung, when his eyes first land on taehyung. The butterfly started to fly in his stomach. He was so eager to marry him. He just fall in love with taehyung in first site. And they both agree as jungkook was dreaming of having taehyung in his life forever to love him and taehyung didn't have any choice either.

That's how they both marry each other.

And yes taehyung fulfill his every needs expect one thing. He was a perfect for jungkook, he jungkook want his life partner to be.

But do you know why? Why taehyung always tried to run from jungkook touch??.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next update, I will be finished this story .

Take care.

Sweetheart ~