💔DON'T LEAVE ME MY LOVE💔 part 2

Don't ask why I add this song, it's my favourite and I think it will be perfect for this story.

Anyways enjoy the story and forgive me for mistakes.

NO ONE POV .

The flowers that he brought for his beloved love one, petals shatter everywhere around him, he couldn't able to stand and stand in both knee, unknowingly the tears started flow from his red eyes.

All people of road were run toward the single male who unconsciously was laying on very cold road.

Short flashback.

When Taehyung saw jungkook, who was gladly opening his arms to come and his lover near his hear but maybe god want to play with them in that time, maybe god want to see suffer that time maybe that god wants to suffer jungkook, cry for his lover to again come to his life.

Taehyung was feeling very overwhelming to see jungkook opening his arms with very fresh flowers which was only for him, but maybe god can't see there smile, maybe taehyung will never reached in that arms maybe he will never stay his love with his lover. Which was both one of dreamed.

When tae saw jungkook who was waiting for him eagerly, he was very excited that to noticed when he crossing the road there was truck who was coming toward him, there was no any intention of the truck driver to make such incident but no one can blame this on taehyung who was very over excitement to meet his boyfriend.

Just when he came to the middle of the road the truck just him so hard that he immediately fall over the cold ground with his blood all over his body.

END OF THE FLASHBACK.

Jungkook screamed so hard that all people looked toward him with unknown sadness, jungkook run toward his taehyung, he push Every person around him,  he kneeled down and take taehyung toward his chest.

" BABY...BABY...ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME BABY, BA..BAY WAKE UP, ba..by see I..i br..ought fl..ower f.or y..ou, wa..ke up baby, it's not a JOKE, WAKE UP TAEHYUNG. TAEHYUNG WAKE UP, I..will kill myself tae, ta... " jungkook was shattered in every word, suddenly taehyung slowly opened his eyes and said.

"B..b..ba..by, wh..y, y..ou ( breath heavily) ar..e c..ryin hah, love lo..ok at me, im le..aving y..ou, please find someone an.... " he cut off by jungkook.

" STUP UP, JUST STUP, WHY YOU WILL LEAVING, HAH!!!?  DONT YOU CARE ABOUT ME Y.. OU WILL LEAVE HAH!!!  PLEASE love stay with me!!!! .

In that time the hospital worker man, doctors, nurse all run toward taekook seeing such great docter aciddent, hospital man tried to carry taehyung for imdiate treatment, because he was in major incident because of loosing huge amount of blood.

But before they take taehyung, jungkook again push the person thinking they will take his love and taehyung will never comeback to him, he was looking like a manic person in that moment. Unknowingly every person around them started to flow silent tears that was leaving by everyone eyes. Looking at that strong couple who know everyone the famous docter and top most CEO relationship.

" please sir, let him treat us there is so lack of time, he slowly lacking his breath please sir try to understand for your lover. " hospital man's said as jungkook asked them.

" No, he is saying, h..he will l..eave me, pl..please don't take h..im fr..om ne, we love each other ve..ry much, let us li..ve together. " he cry helplessly and taehyung bloody forhead.

In that time jungkook friends came to them and cry helplessly but namjoon and suga was enough matured to handle the situation but still controlled over being breakdown.

" kook please understand he need treatment, there is lack of time. " this time both hyungs said helplessly.

"ok..ay but te..ll hi..m he..he will not lea..ve me, love yo..u need to treat fo..r your childish a..ct but y..ou are not leaving me al..lone here, okay love, Ko...kookie love you *muah* an..d taetae a..lso love me. " he said as he saw all of them breakdown in tears.

"Docter, br..ing my baby safely, no..nothing sh..ould happen to him. Taehyung you will c..omeback t..to me " the hospital man carry taehyung on hospital bed and run for the immediate operation. And leaving jungkook unconscious in namjoon arms. Then some others docter also admit him in hospital. All his hyungs couldn't control themselves to see after a lovely dovely couple in this situation, they just couldn't do any thing rather than pray for the couple to comeback safe in both arms.

Hey guys what's up, I upload the don't leave my love second part hope you like it. 💜💜