💖DON'T LEAVE ME MY LOVE💖 (part 1)

JUNGKOOK POV

Early morning.

Me and my baby were sleeping peacefully, when I woke up and as I look down my baby bear was hugging me as like koala to me, but I don't mind because he was so warm, I love when he hugs by so much love. As I saw his face, I feel like one angel was in my arms, his cute little pout that I can't control again and again I kiss softy those soft rosy petals lips, mine lips only mine. As I kiss him we whine a little face me back side I pull him closer to me and kiss him softly near his neck. When he woke up he looked at me with baby pout, he is literally baby but my baby. I kiss those lips again.

"Good morning baby " I said to him with my bunny smile that he can't control from smiling.

"morning my bunbun. "I chuckled softly and again kiss his forhead and carry him to bathroom from warm together shower.

We ready for our work, actually I'm top CEO of south Korea and my baby is famous doctor of Seoul hospital, I don't wanna to make him work but he say he want to become independent himself and want me to make proud of himself and who I'm say no to my baby. I agree to his decision.

When I came to downstairs, I saw him set the all tasty breakfast were ready, he is such wife material, I really want marry him, I didn't propose him although our relationship was of 2 years,because he said he needs time to understand our feelings, and I realized there is no one than him, true love always stay and this December my winter bear birthday also coming so I planing to ask him forever to be mine.

"bun come fast, we already very late for work, let's eat breakfast " as he said I ran to him and hug him from behind and whine a little.

"b-but b-baby I want to you to feed me. "as I said he kissed in my lips and he sat on my lap and feed him and l feed him too with my kisses.

We ready for our day I drop him first because he have major operation, he is such a angel my baby saves others life as he save mine by accepting my love for him, with thinking about him with me I head to my office.

JK OFFICE

I came to my room, and my five hyungs follow me from behind in my room.

"Good morning buddy and how's taehyung ". They  said to me and greeted them by smile.

"Good hyung, we alright. " I said.

"well when you gonna propose him, if you want I can ask for me. "hobi said and I possissive and jealousy pose.

"stop your both drama, between when you gonna ask. "jin said smiling to me.

"In his birthday hyung, but I need a good plan to become it more lovable and memorable. "I said shyly.

"ohoohoh!!!! Our bunny grown up bro. "they said and we all started to laugh, my hyungs are best, ahh!! But I miss my baby.

But little talk, we have a meeting with business dealer, and we head to our meeting room.

TAEHUNG POV

After kookie left me in hospital I hurriedly came to counter because today I have big mission to complete, I was little bit fearful because there whole family depend or make there child make her health heartier. I then call my assistant and other departments of docter for operation.

AFTER OPERATION.

"Congralution guys we did good " tae said proudly to all his partners.

"Mr. Kim you are really amazing docter for our country, we really proud for you " the parents of little girl say to tae.

"It's my pleasure sir, and yes not only me my whole group did best, I hope the given instructions you follow to get fast good results about her health. "tae say polity to them and explain them about instructions that patient should take after operation.

JUNGKOOK POV.

After meeting finished, I feel so tired and wanted to hug my baby so bad, and it's time go home also so I have to take my baby with me also, so after arranging the important files for deal i take my coat and head to my baby hospital.

I came to hospital, then I park my car  other side of the road near the parking plot, when I get up from my car, I saw my baby was coming with someone, then what I saw it's make me burning in fire, that bubblegum, i-i mean bogum come out with my tae, when he saw me he say good bye to bogum, and coming running very fast to me,execited overful body, who wanted my bunny hug, his smile grew more when he saw rose in my hands which was only for him, he like purple rose alot, I open my arms for him with my bunny smile to come quickly in my arms and take his baby smell to all over my body, but in just a second what happened, That our beautiful moment, our smile for each other fade away like waves of the sea, My grip of hands become loose and the purple rose shattered everywhere around me, The thing that never want to see in even in my life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Guys what do you think happen to there beautiful moment.

Guys stay safe and happy and let me know how you feel about the story. 😊😊