∆Chap.1∆

A familiar young man still unconscious laying on the patient bed , his body is full of damage and cover with bandages . His breathing was no longer strong as before, now his breathing condition was getting weaker . There are many machines which can be seen as a life support machines were surrounded him , many wires life support attached to his body. He maybe seem like dead but the monitor system showed it he is still alive although his heartbeat getting weaker.

" Is he still in unconscious?" the unfamiliar good-looking man asked his assistant.

His assistant let out sigh, "My lord , he is in 'coma' , it might take 2 or 3 weeks to awake and recover but much worst 1 month" She can't take it anymore, it's been more than 3 times he asking her the same question." My lord , are you sure this is the boy you have chose few days ago? I know I did asked you before but I just want to make sure to confirmed it , I don't want the accident that happened last year to happen again" She continued but her gaze still focusing on the unconscious young boy.

The man called lord start laughing and, "My choices was never wronged , Aria"

Aria glare at him, "last year you have made the wrong choice and then regret for choosing the wrong person and it even became much worst than I thought before! My lord."

"This time trust meh ," before he could continue , Aria cutted in,

"So you could watch their reaction after knowing this young man have been suffering? My lord, this is not about 'you having fun' for this! your job is to choose a victim who was near to their death meanwhile mine was to bring everyone that related to him to the cave" She can't believe , her lord was never changed at all! he never taking his job serious.

He the pout like a kid who just got scold by his mom, he looked down and mumble "fine , then let's start..."

3

2

1

Snap

--------------------------------------

" *groan* I shouldn't have sleep on the-" The long nose open both of his eyes, he scanned around him only to find him in unfamiliar room not to mention its pretty dark but still can see an unfamiliar strangers passed out on the floor.

"Oi! you're too heavy! get off of my body bastard!" one of the men from whitebeard crew yelled because of Usopp was sitting on his back

"huh? *look down* AHHHH!!!!" He jump surprised as he saw a one of the whitebeard's crew. He get off of him before walking back. He didn't notice that there is someone standing behind him until he bumped to someone. He looked back , Usopp can't believe, of all people why he was the unlucky one {no baby you're very lucky that you get into God-level} , first whitebeard's pirates now Garp, Luffy's grandpa a.k.a The Hero Marines.

"L-l-luffy's Granpa! Garp the admiral marines! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON-?! WAIT WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" his loud scream enough to caught everyone's attention inside this cave.

When the straw hats crew noticed usopp by his beautiful angelic voice, they all run towards him.

"Usopp!!!" Chopper , Nami and Brooke waved as three of them standing infront of him.

Usopp wipe his tears, "You {gays} guys!!! I miss you guys so much! you don't know how worried am I when we're separated by that huge damn kuma, ecspecially , I'm more worried about Lu- wait where is the others?" he asked as he notice, Luffy , Zoro and the rest wasn't here with them.

Robin from afar saw them so she told Franky and then they both walked towards them. She let out smile not the force one but the sweetiest real one, she was grateful that the others were alright after being separated.