∆Chap.17∆

They were all busy with their own business suddenly the light flash on them again which known the flashback finally appear after for how much time was it they doesn't count. As usual they close their eyes until the light disappear.

" I swear the light will make me blind instead if this keep going on surprisingly without any hints or clue so that we could prepare for upcoming light " Hack's groaned which all of them agreed with his statement.

" the light sure very powerful than yours , Ace " Thacth tease him and cause him to get hit by Ace on his head. The others whitebeard crew just sighed as done with their behaviour. "That light shit for you" as Ace turned towards at the view which show them the forest.

' Seems Familiar...' Garp , Sabo and Ace thought.

" Take this! " Kid Luffy yelled.

It showed Kid Luffy was run toward a big gorilla which is three times bigger than him. Luffy then threw his punch towards the gorilla , " GOMU GOMU NO- " before he continue the gorilla already took his arm streched and threw him on the ground causing Luffy to groaned in pain.

But Luffy won't stop nor giving up instead he keep throwing his punch with his incomplete GOMU GOMU words and always got threw by Gorilla instead. 

" Damn , he sure never giving up for a kid like him to fought with an opponent that are three times bigger than him " Izo hissed in pain as kid Luffy keep getting beat by Gorilla non-stop. If he was there he wouldn't let a kid like him to spent his time on fighting gorilla instead brought those kid to eat some cookies or play something that what kid should do.

Ace and Sabo who heard them just awkwardly laughed and then , " That what kid should do to be a strong marine " Garp suddenly said which cause Ace and Sabo to glared at him.

" Oi old-man we told you already that we want to be a pirates. You can't just decide what their future  would be " Ace rudely said causing Garp to heating his punch ready and glare at him , " You asked for this " and there we go. The Fist Of Love <3

Sabo who watching Ace asking for help while get hit by their granpa with the heaven love of punch just looking away and decide to keep his mouth shut from let his words out. ' Thank goodness I didn't say it first ' he thought  with sweat drop.

Helmeppo whispered to himself , " what a weird family yet they are the dangerous and mystery family " Smoker heard him and agreed silently. 

" That Luffy , he still haven't change. Even until now he never giving up even his whole body were all wounded " Usopp chuckled and Chopper agreed to him. Chopper always told him not too overfighting when it comes to un-done healing and yet Luffy still stubborn on fighting.

Suddenly it showed Garp was sitting on the broken trees while glaring at kid Luffy. He was watching the whole thing without helping him. " Stupid kid " he sighed.

' Couldn't argue more on that one ' The straw hats crew thought.

Meanwhile Sengoku just sighed , he is too done with Garp. ' that Garp... ' for some reason he felt pity on kid Luffy for having Garp as his guardian.

" Your Grandpa sure doesn't take easy on you guys yoi " Marco said .

" Its harder than you think bro. " Sabo said as Ace nodded in agree cause other to sweat drop and feeling pity on them. 

Kid Luffy's arm were streched as it stuck on the branch of tree and cause Luffy to hanging on the air with his arm stuck above him. Then Garp standing up and , " your job here is done now go! " he told the Gorilla which it obeyed and walked away and outa of the scene.