∆Chap.16∆

"No way we could defeat them!"

Chopper and Brooke cried. Well can't blame them , wether they like it or not because the decision have been made up by Luffy since back time. And it also possible for them on the day that will come where they will fight against every Emperors and it include Red Haired Pirates in the future.

The others noticed and heard a bit of their conversation. Robin chuckled on their reaction while Zoro sweatdrop seeing that kind of expression on Robin , before he could 'oi' her. There he knew he is too late.

" I wonder if we all will be crush to death by them? after all they are one of The Four Sea Emperor " with her wonderful casually smile on.

Yeah just like that , *our Robin said that with smile on as if her words are just nothing but cheer them up. The others who overheard it sweatdrop after hearing Robin's conclusion while Nami and Sanji just laughed awkwardly because they knew Robin will say something like this or much even worse than this.

Chopper , Brooke and Usopp suddenly prostrate in front of her and begging her to stop saying so casually and normal when it comes to worse conclusion. Meanwhile Sengoku speechless over the scene in front of him. In his point of view it was like 3 servant were begging their 'god' for mercy.

(just imagine Tanaka and Nishinoya is Chopper , Brooke and Usopp while Asahi is Robin lmao)

' what kind of view is this ' Sengoku thought.

It was unbelievable , the pirates who's troublemaker and strong also brave enough for escaping Ennies Lobby , Water 7 and also on. They were asking themselves , 'was this supposed to be the same person as the rumors? and their wanted poster'.

Shanks and the other who overheard them just laughing their ass off louder and louder that almost make Mihawk to ki- stab him, Unfortunately all of his weapon (or whatever it is) weren't here even his kitchen knife are also gone.

 " No worries yoi, You got your captain on you guys bac-"

Before he continued , Chopper and Usopp stopping him.

"NO!!!"

Causing others to flinched except for the Straw Hats crew , they all glared at them as if in front of them weren't big deal. The sudden intimidating aura come out from Straw hats crew.

They were clueless and confused on why they suddenly getting mad. 'are they perhaps didn't trust on their captain?' that what they all thought. (Jokes on you darling)

"We don't want to keep on relying on him." Chopper whispered but still can be heard by them that were close to him.

And then Franky continued , "Just because he's suuuuuuupppperrr strong doesn't mean we have to keep an eye and doing nothing not stay weak. That are so unmanly and shaming on man"

"And he got me and I always be by his side no matter what. We'll fight anyone who get in to our way"

The others tried to think that Zussy's words are just straight thing while Ace and Sabo glare at him  with their heating ready to punch. Meanwhile Sanji as clueless as he is, he started kick on Zoro's back.

"Oi! what are you saying?! its already obvious that I am stronger than you Damn Bastard Marimo!" and there we go Sanji and Zoro started fight with their uncensored words. nice nice

Nami sigh and then look up to them , "Its true our captain , Luffy is strong than anyone else. But , what's the use of nakama then? We got few of our crew that were strong as monsters "

The straw hats crew look at Nami belike ;

Franky , " Oi Nami , I don't know if you're just praising or offending us "

" Didn't know that i was looking like one " Robin chuckled.

" Yohohoho Nami-san , i might be just bones but referring as a monster is a whole another level "

Nami ignored them , "its true me , Chopper and Usopp are always run away and known as weak but , if our captain ever need our help , we will never hesitate to give him a hand to help even it means cost our life!" 

Dragon softly smiled , ' Rosa... our son grown up so well and he also got a good nakama who can be his family other than us.' and then suddenly close his eyes holding his tears of imagining his son from 5 to 17 years old. then opened both of his eyes looking down , "Rosa... am I failed as his father?" he softly whispered.

Koala who heard him whispered decided not to disturb him as she softly giving pity smile , 'it must be hard for Dragon-san' .

Garp sighed and shook his head , " Luffy you brat, you're always lucky as ever " he smiled.

All of them who misunderstand now touched to their reasons. They might be pirates but they are also human. who have feelings. 

Yasopp smiled as he thought , ' Banchina...Our son grown up so well. I'm a failure as dad but look he got such a reliable and nice family now.' and then look back at Usopp who questioning on why his father suddenly giving him thumb , 

" Just as what I expecting from one of bravery warrior's son! " Yasopp laughed.

Hey guysss , anyway about Rosa things which is Luffy's mother aren't canon. I just only found one of the painterest picture where Dragon and his wife holding Luffy and Dragon called her Rosa so yea. we don't know yet. Crocodile still exception! 

It shorts btw , next chapter might be some flashback part , sorry for the late updates!