∆Chap.2∆

The straw hats were in panic because they couldn't find their captain , Luffy. While they are still panic, without realizing the Whitebeard crews , Red haired pirates and the Revolutionary army already standing behind them though Koby and Helmeppo actually wanted to walked towards them too unfortunately they are too afraid to get close with the most dangerous pirates. {awww poor my baby T.T}

The raven haired with freckles and the blonde notice their little brother wasn't with them so they decided to ask them

" Excuse me/Yo!" they both said at the same time as they both surprised when they look at each other.

The blonde widens eyes , he is shocked that he didn't expect to see him in person. The one who get to go to heaven {you sure about that? *john cena noise*} before him , his brother , Ace.

Ace just look at him strangely in confusing why he looked at him as if he was seen a ghost. At first he feels offend after thinking that 'he was seen a ghost' which this 'ghost' is him. Suddenly reality hits him, he froze after seeing his hat and hairs {his colour hair}. The blonde boy, Sabo.

"Ace/Sabo?" they both once again said at the same time, When they both said their each other names, it cause Ace shocked even more.

"Omae...No, it can't be, Sabo the one I know suppose to be dead!" Ace mumble

"you already dead too bro" Thatch stare at him disbelief

"Why you sounded like you don't want him to be alive?" one of the whitebeard crew said.

"shut up! this is not the right time to be joking around! you! if you're sabo, then tell me! tell me what we shared when we were kids!" he yelled as sabo flinched then chuckle.

"what's so funny?!" oh~ getting impatient are we?

"We stole sake from Dandan and then we shared bond of brothers , three of us, You Ace, me and our little brother, Luffy" he winks.

"S-sabo..." Sabo was expecting Ace to hug him, pergh bitch you thought!

BAM!!!

"what the-" he rub his head wheere Ace bonked his head

"oni-chan baka!!!'   {lmao just kidding, don't hate meh}

"you idiot! you leave me and Luffy! you don't know what we were through after knowing you were dead back then!" he yelled as his tears fell.

"I.."

"he was in amnesia , fortunately after he found out about your death surprisingly he regain his memories again" the guy with tattoo on is face and as known as the leader of Revolutionary army, Monkey D Dragon.

as Garp heard a familiar voice he then turn look at his way which cause him smiled widely,

"oh! my son! there you are! it's been so long we haven't seen each other! come here let me give you your favourite , Fist of Love!" He walked towards Dragon while him tried to avoid and pretend he didn't seen him just now

The Red haired Shanks faking coughed so he can get their attention , "well, wondering where is Anchor?" he smiled when he says 'Anchor'.

"u-um...about that..." Nami just couldn't bring herself to talk, she can't just reckless saying that they couldn't found Luffy, meanwhile Chopper and Usopp looking down scared that they might gone mad since Luffy is Ace's and Sabo's little brother not to mention that there is his Grandfather and his father here.

Zoro, "We can't find him" 

"*sigh* He's not here" Sanji sigh as they both saying without caring what would they react.