∆Chap.13∆

Silence~ everything is silence inside this cave, they were wondering if Luffy is here with them. Will in this cave be this silent? Knowing Luffy, they could imagine Luffy wouldn't let his asses down while making trouble more like making people having fun.

If he is here , he would already running around this then punching everywhere to find the way out. If he is here, He would fill this cave with full of voice like laughing and shout. If he is here, he would ask for Sanji to cook for him even though in a difficult situation. If he is here,he would think that this difficult situation as nothing. It just 'If' .

"Everyone!" Luffy's voice suddenly can be heard by straw hats crew as they all look up behind them with smiled on

"Luffy/rrrrrruuuuffyyyy/Luffy-san/Senchou-san!!" they all said unison which they only found nothing . their smiled drop as Nami fell on her knee crying while hugging chopper who joined her crying and hugging her back.

"O-oi what are you-" Torao asked , him and the others were confusing why the straw hats crew seems disappointed and half of them crying. they all went, 'what happened to them'

so like this, The straw hats crew suddenly heard Luffy's voice as if he is telling them that everythings gonna be alright. his cheer voice as if calling them to gather but the end it just their imagination but if it is, why would they all heard the same thing? Meanwhile for the others, they didn't hear anything.

"Why she's crying?" Koala ask Robin. before she replied she send her sad smile

"we heard..Luffy calling for us" which Koala and the others looking at them surprised

"it was...as if... he is.." Usopp couldn't continue his words

While all of them seems curious what is his next words.

In Usopp Point Of View, he thought...perhaps okay. from what he heard Luffy's voice, it seems like he is telling them that, he is okay even though he's not but to telling them that he is really okay and keep moving forward without thinking about him.

When he remembered about Luffy's condition earlier of how he was laying on the patient bed even though he didn't want to believe that it is him but for some reason something telling him it is him and that he have to watch all of this flashback for the sake of him.

So when he remember about it, he hate to say this but it was like they are too late? even so... Giving up is just when he do it alone but there is no solution.. but now he have everyone other than straw hats crew that wilingly tried to save their captain... Then there is a solution.

They are not too late aren't they..?

"Gomen...I.. can't say it.." he mumble while franky look at him , he know... he look up to where the flashback start,

'Luffy...just you wait... we all will save you, after all we all want to make you to be the pirate kings one day, that is what we promised aren't we?'

(shit I know my writing weren't that emotional but sheesh I'm crying, reminding about the latest episode when franky and Nami againts the big mom in Wano arc gosh)

"if you guys don't mind , what is Luffy to you guys" Shanks isn't hesitate to ask them as they all confidently look at him

at first Zoro is hesitate to say but suddenly he clicked,

"He is one of our family" they all unison said as if their brain are connected which causing the others surprised of how confidently they stated

"more like our youngest baby brother" Straw hats crew chuckled when Franky said that