First Nights and Finger Fights

I was halfway through the book, music blasting in my ears when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I held up my finger signaling "just a sec". I finished the chapter and took off my headphones.

"Yes?"

"We're here." FiFi said.

Damn, I really zoned out. I turned off my headphones and mated sure to save the place in my book.

Wow. The house was...perfect. Like honestly. It looked elegant but not pretentious, luxurious but not "MTV cribs."

It was beautiful.

"It's gorgeous. Ugh, I know you'll love it here."

"For future reference Fi, 'money' doesn't equal safety, love, or happiness. For all you know they could be human traffickers." I mean the home was beautiful, and I'd love to live here, but still.

"You're right, I'm sorry. But you know I would lever you with people like that."

"Like you'd know about it. I'm sure those kinds of criminals don't go around broadcasting it to social workers." Cutting the conversation short, Garth opened the door for us, helping us out.

Goodness

There they were.

My five brothers standing before me. They seemed to have aged a bit since those pictures were taken from the files, but nevertheless there they were. They were standing like they're posing for a magazine cover.

Damn, If they weren't my brothers I'd totally-

"Imogen." The biggest interrupted my thoughts. He seems to be the oldest, Aldo. "Welcome." I smiled.

"I feel welcome

"I feel welcome."

"I'm Aldo, I'm twenty-six, your eldest brother." He sounded friendly, but it still felt like a colleague's greeting.

"I know, I'm Imogen, but those noblest, call me Mogo." Honestly, I've never had a friend closest to me besides my mom to call me that, but I always liked the nickname so maybe this can be an identity change for me. "Not could the rest of the male models introduce themselves?" Gesturing to my brothers.

They came forth one by one, oldest to youngest it seems.

"Dario, twenty-two, second oldest." Sweet smile.

" Sweet smile