Space Bun Salads

(Isabella up top)

Imogen's POV

"Oh, my word, you look perfect."

Lenny and I were in my room and I had put space buns in his hair.

After Bella left, we worked more on his reflexes hand-to-hand.

"Wait, I want those little tendrils, you know those two strands in the front?" He asked.

"Ooo, yeah."

I redid his hair the way he wanted, when I was done, he immediately checked himself out in the mirror.

"I love it!" I took out my phone.

"You look hot. Come here. I wanna take a picture."

"No, no, no."

"Yes," I snapped a few pictures of him, and after a while he relented. "Pose for me."

He did some poses, ruffling his space buns and twirling the strands.

"Alright, enough. I want to shower; do you have a shirt for me?"

"Yeah, here." I threw him one of my nicer shirts. "I'm going to go shower in the guest bathroom."

After my shower, I brushed my hair and went back to my room where I saw Lenny...

Shirtless.

"Damn."

"What?"

"Those abs." I bit my lip.

"Pfft, I don't have abs."

"Yes, sugar, you do," I walked over to him and placed my hand on his chest, dragging it down to his stomach slowly. "These lifts and dips right here, these are abs."

"I guess." His eyes were glued to my hand on his skin.

"Mhm," I giggled. "You're not just cute, you're sexy as well you know that?"

"Hush."

He turned away.

"Awe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Sure. Are you sleeping over again?"

"Yeah."

"Will your brother be here also? He's been managing to leave me alone as of late."

"I'm not sure."

"Well, even if he does, I won't let him ruin our good time."

It was already late, so we just got in bed and watched a girl make a dress out of adult diapers.

As we fell asleep, I wrapped my arms around Lenny, and he backed up against me.

I woke up when the clock read 2 am.

The bed was empty next to me, and the bathroom was empty.

I got up to search for Lenny and inevitably found him in the kitchen, late-light snacking.

"Wow," he jumped and turned around, "I'm hurt you went hunting without me."

"Sorry, you want a sandwich?"

"Of course, I'll get the drinks and we'll take it back to my room, yeah?"

"Mhm."

We finished the food and watched Final Destination 2.

"Come lay on me." He came up between my open arms and lay his head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around him and felt his arms.