*Viewer Discretion Advised*

A/N: The title says it all, this is a torture chapter, I'll put an asterisk " * ". If it's not for you, please just sit this one out. Especially for some of you young and innocent readers, just skip it all and tune in for next chapter. Complain to your mother.

The following may be triggering for some readers.

Imogen's POV

Rose, Lenny, Xavier, and Isabella were all taken home.

I stood behind a two-way glass with Aldo, watching Eliseo and Dario question one of the men.

Punch after punch landed on his face.

Carl Camden, also known as the driver, wasn't breaking, which I expected.

"Come on, I've been slapped by bitches harder than that." He laughed.

"You either tell us who you're working for, or we bring out the cutlery."

I rolled my eyes.

One thing I've learned from the short time since he's been awake, this motherfucker was not going to break. My brothers weren't nearly as terrifying as whoever he's working for.

"This is hard to watch."

"You can go upstairs if it's too..." He trailed off seeing my glare.

"Aldo, this guy isn't going to break anytime soon, if ever."

"I don't think so either, E and D said coming back into the room."

"Maybe we should bring in some sparks?"

"So, he can egg you on, then pass out. I'm sure that's a better alternative, he'll love it."

"Well, what do you suggest?" Eliseo asked

"Something."

"Something."

"Yeah, something."

"Care to clarify, love?" Dario asked. Walking over to the mirror.

"He's clearly been in this job for a while, and he has that look in his eye."

"What look?"

"That look that says "I'm crazy, I know it, and I'll use it to my advantage". Not to mention that whoever he's working for will do a lot more than just hurt him. It's this or the end for him."

Aldo sighed.

"She's right."

"Men like him, they feed off power and control. Drugged and scared girls and women make them feel just that. They like to think of themselves as "alpha males" and "macho men" all because they disorient some girls and take advantage. Men like that think they're untouchable."

They're not.

I turned to the guys.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." Iggy and Adami said.

"Well?" I asked the others.

"Of course, we do." Aldo and Dario said.

"Good."

"Aren't you going to ask if I trust you?"

"Not really."

"Well, I do." Eliseo rolled his eyes.

"Unexpected but thank you."

"So, what are you gonna do?"

"I should warn you; it may be hard to watch."

"I've seen everything princess."

"Have you though? I'm sure you've seen the punches and the gunshots and the pulling fingernails and teeth, but have you seen truly tearing someone down layer by layer?"