Minty Diapers

Isabella's POV

Everything hurts.

But I feel great.

The training was awesome I finally got that move down and launched Lenny on his ass in record time.

The three of us had been meeting for three weeks now, we had both grown and learned.

Imogen told me I was quick on my feet and had sharp reflexes.

That's what Lenny lacked.

His reflexes weren't as fast, but his hits were hard as hell. He was getting stronger, even growing muscles; he had this whole Zuko thing going on.

He's got a lot of pent-up rage, and I'm happy he doesn't go easy on me because I'm a girl.

"Hey Sweetheart, where have you been, you've been gone a lot lately."

"With Imogen."

"That's nice that you two have been getting along."

It was.

She's opened my eyes to many things.

I knew I could talk to her about anything.

She's different than I thought she'd be.

I hated her all my life without even knowing her, because of the way my family talked to her.

The lost princess

The one that would marry and help make us more powerful.

So beautiful

They had never even seen her.

I thought she would be all spoiled and full of herself.

Or worse she'd be some goody-goody that was all pathetic and innocent whom everyone would love.

Ugh.

I'm trying to be a nice person.

Well...nicer than I was before.

"Yeah. I'm going to my room."

"Alright, but remember we need to go shopping sometime this week for the ball. Also, be quiet, your father is in a meeting with his partners."

"K."

I took a shower and watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt; I love this show.

It's my happy place.

My body was falling into my dream realm when my mom's voice called to me.

"Isabella can you come down here please!"

I tried to ignore her and relax my body again.

"Isabella!"

I punched my bed and got up yanking the covers off me.

"Yes, mother," I say announcing my presence.

"We're going out for dinner with your father and another family, go get dressed."

Ugh.

I went to get dressed in an "I'm-a-nice-respectable-daughter" outfit.