PART EIGHTTTT

••• Alana POV •••
It was 7:40 AM, Thursday morning, and I was on the phone with Teasia."Yeah I'm walking in now, when are you coming back" I said kinda sad she wasn't back already. " Idk maybe tomorrow, it don't matter anyways you got new friends".

Lana: Girl cause youon come no mo and don't do that cause Kourtney is a chill girl

Teasia: Mhm I bet

Lana: You never even met her..girl, anyways I gotta go to class

I had told Teasia about Kourtney because I liked her and I usually don't like other females my age, they be messy boots but Teasia is my selfish friend. I said bye to Teasia and ran up to Kourtney and kinda jumped on her.

Kourtney: hey girl, Guess what Deyvon asked me
Lana: what he ask you?
Kourtney: He asked me if you were single

I didn't reply so she laughed a little. " so what do you want me to tell him." She said watching me, "I don't really know... I'm in a situationship right now kinda." Me and Marr was so off and on but for some reason I couldn't just leave him alone. "Ok" was all she said. We split up to go to our first bells. I text AJ to see where he had been at, because that nigga been out a lot since Jermaine was back in town.

        ••• Jermaine POV •••
"Fade stop playing all the fucking time" Aj said punching his arm. Now they was in the back wrestling. "Y'all irritating man, we gotta go" I said standing up. We was at my apartment, I rented out for a while. I didn't plan on moving back down here but it's a lot going on right now. My phone rung and I picked it up without look at it.

Maine: Talk
Faith: Jermaine..
Maine: Oh hey ma
Faith: hey, So when are you coming back

I sighed and ran my hand over my face, she kept asking me this

Maine: faith I told you, I got shit going on down here
Faith: hmm...I mean I just don't understand, I'm supposed to be your girlfriend and you left me out here basically
Maine: yeah cause I just came back for a funeral
Faith: YEA BUT YOUR NOT BACK YET....I asked to come with you and you made a big deal about it and now you've been down there for 3 weeks an-
Maine: Mannnn..look I got stuff to do faith, I don't feel like arguing, we'll talk about this later bruh.

I hung up on her. Lately all she wanted to do was argue and I get I been down here for a minute but shit I'm doing something. And I'm starting to think moving back wouldn't be so bad and I might just end shit with her. She was starting to annoy me for real.

        ••• Alana's POV •••

           *The end of the school day*
  " Go friend, go friend, go friend" Kourtney said while recording me, I was dancing through the halls and I bumped into Dayvon and fell flat on my butt. Kourtney stopped recording and covered her mouth with her hand, then helped me up. " Well dang, the term is sorry" I joked then I finally looked at him and boy did he look pissed. "W-what's wrong" Kourtney asked looking worried. "Come here real quick." He said. I just decided to walk to my car while they talked, Kourtney was supposed to come to my house today. After a little while she walked over to my car. "Huh..we can go now" she said getting in.

Pulling up to my house I seen Maine's car outside and eternally rolled my eyes, Low key that's my man tho. I am delusional. Me and kourtney walked in and seen Aj, Jermaine, Fade and another boy in the living room smoking. "Mama gon kick yo ass" I said. He knows she don't play about smoking in her house and I still took the blunt from him. He looked over at Kourtney and smirked "wassup", She took the blunt from me and said hi back.  They held eye contact before I interrupted it, "okayyy come on Kourtney" I said laughing a little. I felt Jermaine looking at me so I waved at him.

He was leaned back and the couch with his eye low...just looking fine. He just smiled back. As soon as we got to my room Kourtney asked me who Aj was.

Lana: oh lord, thats my big headed brother
Kourtney: he was cute
Lana: ....mhm👀 (side eye)
It was silent for a moment.
Kourtney: let's go downstairs get some snacks

If you wanna talk to him just say that" we both started giggling . We went to the kitchen where they had now moved, I went right to the pantry and Kourtney stood by the counter then I could feel something behind me. " what you getting" you already know who that was and he smelled so good. He reached his arm in front of me while still standing behind me and I kinda felt his body press up against my booty. Then he backed up when he grabbed some chips, I looked back at him crazily. I noticed behind him that Kourtney had my brother's full attention.

I walked over to the fridge and he followed me "what.....what do you want" I asked him. "You" he said just above a whisper "Huh" I said , He just walked back to the living room. I stood there for a second that really threw me off. I poured me some sweet tea and went back to the pantry to grab my snacks. I looked over and saw my brother holding Kourtneys hand looking at her nails, I decided to just let them finish. I got all the way in my room before I realized I left my drink down stairs. Just as I was coming out of my room Jermaine was coming out of the bathroom, I was just gonna walk past but he grabbed my wrist. He was just looking at me, it kinda made me smile and feel shy "yes" I said. He licked his lips then said " I wanna get to know you"

Lana: you already do
Maine: you know what I mean
Lana: I don't know Maine, we've known each other sense we were little
Maine: and you've always caught my eye, we just all grown up now

He can't be serious right now..I liked him like most of my childhood. He also seemed closer to Alexis' age so I never thought he paid me attention. He was still just looking at me, I put my hand on my hip. Kourtney came running up the stairs and looked at us weirdly with a smirk as she went in my room. I laughed out loud and Jermaine lifted my head up with his hand and leaned in.

I let him kiss me for a little bit then I pulled back. I thought for a minute and then kissed him again, This time a little more than the last. He pulled back and just smiled. I just went back into my room forgetting all about my drink, I closed the door and just stood in front of it. Kourtney started speaking immediately.

Kourtney: Sooo I got your brother's number..he looks so cute and innocent. I just mi-
Lana: Bitch I just kissed Jermaine

I was now facing her, She put her hands over her mouth and  we both had shocked expressions. I was just standing there, I swear it was so random. My mind was racing a mile a minute. For the rest of the afternoon me and Kourtney chilled and talked until it was time for me to take her home, in the car ride home I had to call Teasia. I FaceTimed her and set the phone on the car holder. "hello"  she answered on the third ring.
Lana: oh my gosh
Teasia: what
Lana: I.....I just kissed Jermaine
Teasia: WHAT...... when, where

I ran her down on the whole story and finished just as I was pulling up back home. When I came in everyone was gone thankfully. Teasia knew everything there was to know about me liking him, shit we all grew up together. "So what was your answer to y'all talking?"
Teasia asked rocking Bella to sleep. " I meannnn" i said looking at my nails, note to self: book a fill in soon. "I just don't know. I'm 17 and he grown as shit, plus we like family." I just sat there looking out the window. "Idk maybe I shouldn't." " Girl wtf are you talking about trying to be all indecisive, you gon end up talking to him." Teasia said matter of factly.

Incoming FaceTime : Jamarr🫶🏾

" hold on Teasia"
"Ok"

I answered. "Where you at bae" he said sounding half sleep. " uh I just got home" I replied getting out the car. "I'm missing you bad." ......"is that so" I said. "Come keep me warm bae" he said

"I'll be over there soon" I told him. What am I doing I asked myself in my head.

💛 Hiiiii, I think about this book all the time idk why I don't write but comment anything atp, this just a lil something...the story finna change 😏💛

                💛 VOTE AND COMMENT 💛