PART FIVEEEE

••• Alana POV •••

The BBQ for masai was cool, it was a nice sunny day. Little kids running around at the park, People laughing, Eating, telling stories and jokes, and it was drama free; Until it got dark. Of course it ended in gunshot and people running, The same shit that had got us there in the first place. Anyways today was friday and I did not feel like getting up for school. My mom and Alayah was getting ready to leave out. She opened my door and looked at me.                                     

Mama K: Why you not up getting ready for school baby
Lana: Mommyyyy....I don't feel like it
Mama K: Alana, you missed 6 days of school in the last 2 weeks Alana, It's your senior year.                            
Lana: please mama
Mama K: Alright...You just better make sure everything in line for graduation
Lana: I know, bye love you
Mama K: Love you too baby

She closed my door and I let my head fall back and hit my pillow and laid down a little while longer. Last week wednesday was my first day back since Masai passed, and Teasia had not been back at all so I had been all alone. The kids at the school didn't make it no better. All I heard all day was "I'm so sorry" or "OMG, are you ok". And if it wasn't that, they was talking shit bout what my cousin used to do and I would fight anybody about Kash. I got up out the bed and went to the kitchen, I was looking for something to eat even though I really wanted some waffle house. It was only 8:17 so I knew it was too early for me to be leaving out the house but didn't want to go to school. So I thought I would ask Tee if she wanted to go so I sent her a text her to see if she was up.

Lana Pooh🥰❤: Are you up?
My bae tee🤩💛: Yeah I can't sleep, me and bell just up
Lana Pooh🥰❤: you wanna go to waffle house in like a hour?
My bae tee🤩💛: yea, Taliah wanted to get bella today. So imma text her and see if she up
Lana Pooh🥰❤: Ok babes

I got up and started to do my daily hygiene. Then I took a shower and started to pick out something for me to wear, I decided to keep it simple. I wore my black body suit, ripped jeans and my orange, black, and purple vapormax's ( don't do me, I don't know shoes).

It was now 9:34 and I was just now leaving out my house. After a 15 minute drive I was pulling up at Teasia apartment. I blew and she came out with bella, As soon as she got in I could tell something was wrong. "What's wrong babes" I asked

Tee: My mom text me telling me she wanna talk, You know i haven't seen since her since I was at the hostipal giving birth to bella
Lana: Yeah, I know and she made a scene
Tee: hell yeah she did
Lana: Soooo... you coming back to school soon
Tee: um..At this point I don't know
Lana: Yeah, I went back for 4 days and it was just...weird.
Teasia: I think I wanna move, That apartment just got too many memories for me and it hurts just not having him there at night.

The rest of the car ride was silent until I pulled up at Taliah house and Teasia texted her and said we were outside. 3 minutes later, she came outside to get her. "Hey ya'll" Taliah said getting bella out the back. "hey sister" both me and Teasia said. We all basically grew up in the same house so we were close, Actually Taliah and Alexis were best friends. "I don't gotta work tomorrow so imma keep her tonight too" Taliah said." Ok, thanks so much sis" Teasia said. "No problem, bye ya'll". We told her bye and made our way to waffle house. I was so excited because if you know me, You know my favorite activity is eating.

Soon as we walked in the smell hit me and I felt like if I didn't eat fast I was gon die of hunger. We took a seat at the back like we always did and a waiter came and served us. Now I ain't gon lie the waiter was cute but he looked mad young.

Waiter: Hello my name Tyree, Can I start y'all off with drinks

And that's when I seen it, Braces bitchhhh. I was so caught up in staring, I didn't hear him talking to me. "Bitch, you just gon keep staring" Teasia whispered.

Me: I'm sorry, what did you say

Tyree: I asked about about drinks

Me: I'll have a sweet tea please

Tyree: and for food

"Um I'll have-".The little bell over the door rung and we all turned to look. And guess who walks in...Jermaine, with a bitch. Me and Teasia both looked at each other, I decided to just keep going with my order. "Sorry, I'll have a waffle, two eggs with cheese, two bacon and grits".

Tyree: And for you

Teasia: Same but with one egg and no cheese

Tyree: Alright I'll be right back

As soon as he walked away me and Teasia gave each other that "bitchhh" face. "Girllll wasn't yall just on ft a few nights ago" Teasia laughed. "I'm saying tho, and he wanna keep asking me why I'm playing.....fuck outta here" I said sipping my tea the dude just brought us. We just both laughed at it.

Tyree: Ok..Here's you guys food

"Thanks" I gave him a warm smile and he returned it. "I like your braces" I told him out of nowhere. "Thanks, let me get your number" he said. I wrote my number down on a napkin and handed it to him. I seen Jermaine looking at me from his table. Me and Teasia finished eating and waited for our checks. As we were getting up Teasia asked what was next and we both agreed on the mall, which was just down the road.

As soon as we got in the car I played

'Girl of my dreams' by rod wave He was just such a vibe, Me and Tee was singing our hearts out. Soon as I pulled up the song was ending. We hopped out and went inside.The first place we went, Footlocker. I had to get a fresh pair of A1's and Teasia just got some socks and two shirts. After that I wanted a smoothie, I got a strawberry banana shake from the food court. Then Teasia got some bath and body works and we walked around for another 20 minutes. We was ready to go so we just decided to go chill with Taliah. 10 minutes later we was pulling up. Me and Teasia decided to race all the all way up to the apartment. I won of course and then I realized I forgot my phone was in the car. As soon as I grabbed my phone off the seat, I got a notification.

Jermaine: So why you ain't come speak?

💛Honestly idk why i havent been writing, but im bout to start write a lot more, i promise..Anyways imma start doing longer chapters too. Hope yall liked it💛

  💛 VOTE AND COMMENT💛