PART FOURRRR

••• Alana POV •••

We got back to the house and I went straight into the house and straight into my room. I changed into something more chill, which was just some black biker shorts, a grey nike hoodie and black fuzzy socks. You ever had hella people at yo house and been zoned out?...Well that was me. I was scrolling down Instagram and I seen the shaderoom posted my baby Ellabandz was pregnant again and i love my baby Ella.
"Baby this is what that jungle do" I laughed at my stupid ass. As soon as a I seen the post I got happy. After about 15 more minutes on instagram, I got off. I went to go talk to my family since it was nothing else for me to do. As I was walking down the steps I seen Teasia on the steps with her head down, I sat next to her.

Lana: Hey babes, what you doing
Teasia: Huh, I dont know anymore
Lana: How doodabutt
Teasia: She looking more and more like him everyday lan, What i'm gon do without him
Lana: You know we here for you
Teasia: Yeah, I know. But I'm 18 with a baby, still in highschool
Lana: Masai loved you so much Tee
Teasia: You know we got into a agrument before he left that day...I told him just because we had a baby, that we didn't have to stay togeth- Why would I say some shit like that!

She broke down crying, I just held her while she cried. I know she didn't mean that shit and I know that shit hurt her to the core cause that was they last conversation. Her mama was always so hard on her, And when she got pregnant she kicked her out. Masai was quick to come get her and take her in of course. I believe he really did love her so much, Now everything in her life was changing and her man was gone. "Tee, come on" I said softly. We both got up and I took her to my room and told her to lay down, She had her baby all day, everyday for the most part. While she was at school her sister, Taliah, watched bella. Teasia even took one of her classes online so that she could have bella more.

I let her take a nap and headed back down stairs. When i got to the kitchen, my mom was checking all the food and Alexis had the baby. My sister was also 14 weeks pregnant, that was another thing Masai was happy about. AJ and Masai, They was damn near twin. Only 3 weeks apart and they did not play about Alexis (Even though she the oldest), Me or, Alayah. I was so caught up in thinking that I didn't hear Maine calling my name.

Maine: ALANA?...Can we talk outside right quick.

As soon as I stepped out on the porch, the sunlight hit me hard as hell. I put my hand over my eyes and waited for him to start talking

Lana: sooo...what's up
Maine: I know you prolly don't know much, but was Kash acting different, or did you say thing to you before he died.

Of course I knew what Kash and my brother did but not really, it was the same shit our daddy was in jail for but I guess it kept the lil money coming in

Lana: Like what you mean...
Maine: Like did he say anything weird or you know or mention somebody he was beefing with
Lana: Nah, i was with tee all that day and i talked to him like 3 hour before at like 7, We was-

It was hard for me to talk about it before i was so close to him and it was so fresh. I had a pause for a minute.

Lana: We was at the park and he told us to head home cause it was bout to get dark
Maine: Ah, yeah
Lana: That's all i know forreal
Maine: yeah, thanks

We was just looking at each other for a while,I smiled and he smiled back, I had forgot how fine he was. I just shook my head and walked back in the house. I went to get my TT baby from Alexis.

💛 Omg, this is book..y'all I'm having so many problems behind the scenes 😑 like I'm deadass mad but anywayssss. How was it? 💛

💛VOTE AND COMMENT💛