PART SEVENNNN

••• Alana POV •••

Rollin over I turned my alarm clock off for the third time. I did not want get up, at all. It was monday, which meant I had school but since I took friday off I needed to go today. My weekend was actually cool, Saturday I spent with Teasia, Bella and Alayah at the waterpark. Then Sunday I went to Marr house and he got me right. Anyways I slid out of bed and did my morning routine and then I did my hair in a top knot. 10 mins later I was getting frustrated cause I couldn't get my bun right. I deadass was at the point of crying and my damn arms was hurting. So I decided to just keep it at a puff and lay my edges. Just as I was putting on my lipgloss, Alayah damn near kicked my door down.

"Good morning Lana, ouuu can I have some" She asked sticking out her finger."I just bought you some laylay" I said smiling at her. "I know but I lost it, ohh and can you pick me up today pleaseee" she whined poking out her bottom lip. I gave her some lipgloss and told her to tell mommy that I would get her. Today I just threw on my light grey nike sweat pants, white slides, a white shirt, and hoodie to match. I only had 15 mins and at this point if I was late, I was late. I went to the kitchen and my mom and Alayah was about to leave out.

"Bye baby, Have a good day" my mom said as she kissed me on my cheek and grabbed her purse off the table." Alright bye guys" I yawned as I put two waffles in the toaster. I ran back up stairs grabbed my bookbag, then came and got my waffles and locked the door before headed to my car. On the way to school, I had to play my girl Kehlani. As I was pulling into the parking lot, I seen Jamarr car. Now I know damn well he graduated with my brother last year...soooo. Tell me why Janiya ( neighborhood pussy ) got out the car, come on now. But I wasn't really trippin, that's not my dude. Walking into first period I remembered why I didn't want to come, People was loud asl at 8:00 am.....How?

Let me tell you how my day was going...
1st period: Sleep asl
2nd period: Headphones
3rd period: A test I didn't know shit about
4th period: Eating snacks and headphones

I'm a senior so I get to go out for lunch..but no today apparently. My "privilege" got taken away because of my attendance lately. I spotted the table I used to sit at last year and seen it was a new girl I never noticed before. I hesitated walking over there, but decided to go sit over there. The girl was looking at her phone so I decided to speak first. "Heyyy" I said, and this bitch didn't look up. Oh no, she rude asf. I laughed out of awkwardness and she finally took her airpod out. Oh! Imma dumbass. "Hi, oh am I in your seat" she asked. "Oh no, I was gonna ask if I could sit with you." I could tell she wasn't from here by her accent. "Are you from New york?" I asked surprised. "Yea Actually...Im kourtney"

For the rest of lunch, We talked and I learned some things about her. She was a senior just like me, we had first, third, fifth and seventh period together and she started school last week. She was so cool, we even exchanged numbers. Since we had next bell together, we started to walk to class. " Hey lil sis" I heard. Kourtney turned around, " hey brother" she sighed. I wasn't paying attention I was on tiktok, "Alana this is my step brother ." I looked up and he was mad cute but I had enough boy problems right now. Deyvon licked his lips and said "what's up.." and he was staring, I laughed a little and nodded my head.

"Ooookay come on Lana, we have class." Kourtney said pulling my arm. Soon as we hit the class door the bell rung. I sat down and she sat next to me. "umm.. do you know that girl", I looked over and janiyah and them 2 bitches from the park was looking and shit. Lord please let me keep my composure cause I would fight a hoe quick, but I really would just like to keep the peace.

Lana: lol nah, i dont know them hoes

Kourtney: Are they all like this

Lana: No those ones are just weird

We both laughed

"like girl if you got something to say just say it" Janiyah said from across the room.......who she talking to, cant be me. Me and kourtney looked at each other."Who she talking to" I said and turned my head to the side. Kourtney just shook her head. Her friends started laughing, "Do this bitch know i will hit her ass" I laughed . "She really wild bro, What is she even mad bout?" Kourtney laughed

Lana: A nigga i guesss

Kourtney: That shit is sad

my phone started buzzing in my purse "hold on Kourtney" It was my mom calling. I stood up and asked Ms. James to step out. "yes mommy"

Mama K: I just had to let you know that Shanae just called

Lana: WHAT??

Mama K: Yes Lana, cussing me out mad asf

Lana: What she was talking bout

Mama K: Talking bout why would we not call her... Saying thats her son and she should have known what happened

Lana: mama please tell me she was joking

Mama K: I said baby you aint seen MY son in years and you never really cared about him, then like always she started crying talking about how we think we better than her

Lana: She always trying to pull that damn card

Mama K: girl i hung up on her crazy ass, she really crazy

Lana: So quick question..If I fight this girl, would i get in trouble

Mama K: umm..Yes

Lana: what, Ma..come on now

Mama K: Lana im so seriuos, you barely go to school now and then you wanna be fighting.....yea no

Lana: alright, I gotta go

I hung up, she made me mad. But let me run that convo down for you, Shanae is my mom's sister and Masai birth mother. She never really cared for him and had custody til he was one. Then she went to jail then rehab. My mother got him and kept him, and like a deadbeat, she was in and out of his life..selling him lies. "imma get better" or "it's forreal this time, I want us together". And everytime she lied and hurt him my mom was right there. Masai was our brother really and this bitch got the audacity to come at my mommy like that, I would literally smack that hoe. I walked back in class, sat down and started my work.

The rest of the day went fast, and I was on my way to get Alayah. I was getting a ft from Marr. "el oh el" I said out loud, I let it ring from a long time then answered it. " What" I said

Marr: damnnn what i do now, we was just together yesterday
Lana: Yeah, so how you drop janiyah ugly ass off this morning

He started laughing like I was joking, and I know why..cause he think im a fucking clown but he was my first every for real so I was soft on him.

Marr: man whatt
Lana: Do not try to play me nigga, i know what yo car look like
Marr: Man come over
Lana: Nigga no...sex ain't go fix everything
Marr: I wasn't even gon say that, maybe I just wanna spend some time with you
Lana: I'm at the elementary, getting layah, so no

"She can come too" he said as I was getting out the car. " Nah, she got homework and stuff like that, and we not cool so bye". He hung up and Alayah ran up to me. We walked to the car holding hands. When I got in, I put my head on the steering wheel.

Alayah: what's wrong sister
Lana: it's just been a long day girl
Alayah: ice cream?
Lana: ice cream sounds great

💛 it's really been so long since I wrote, but I miss it so I'm backkkkk, Don't be ghost readers yalll💛

   💛 VOTE AND COMMENT💛