Forgotten Friends

Art Creds: @Violvtriot on instagram

~~~~~~~~~
Ps: Eret's pronouns are he/they/she,
But I just refer to them as he so it doesn't get confusing when their are multiple people in the scene.
~~~~~~~~~~
For extra effect, listen to "A friend" from your lie in April. :)
Ps: if you guys are interested, I'll give you my Spotify account so you can listen to the music I listen to while writing! :D
~~~~~~~~~~
Eret was anxious.
He was nervous that something bad had happened to Tommy, that someone hurt him. He was unsure if the death message was real or not... and he wanted to know who Tommy was trying to escape from in the first place.

Ever since the first war, Eret has always been somewhat of an outsider, people didn't accept him anymore. He was a traitor after all...
Dream demanded that he stay neutral in all SMP conflicts, and the one time he did try to take a side, Dream de-throned him.

However.... he still considered Tommy his friend, even if their relationship was patchy.
His foot tapped against the marble floor in the throne room in sync with the ticking grandfather clock.

Tik
Tok
Tik
Tok

His head rested in his palm and his other hand gripped the golden armrest firmly. The giant chandelier seemed to grow brighter as the sun started to set.

He couldn't sit here in comfort, he had to find Tommy.

Eret stood up, disturbing the unnervingly-calm, Royal atmosphere. It was like the trance in the room was broken.

His quick foot steps could be heard echoing through the castle as he carelessly threw his cape and crown on the throne and replaced them with a black trench coat. He had on a white button up long sleeve shirt tucked into some darkish gray pants with a little bi pride flag stitched into it by Nikki.

He walked from his throne room to the grand castle doors and was about to open them when he saw something strange outside.
He peaked through one of the windows in the castle door and was greeted by light white flakes falling though the air.

It was the first snowfall of the year.
How beautiful.

Instead of opening the doors, he took a look around the grand entrance of the castle. There was a red carpet leading to the throne room, and another grand chandelier handing from the tall ceiling. Staircases on either side led upstairs into the Hbomb's residence, and his own. On the left side of the grand door was a silver coatrack that fit very nicely into the atmosphere of the room. On the coatrack lied H's coat, a backup crown, and a red scarf. The red scarf was tattered at the end, but was beautifully knitted and had small stitched in letters that read: Tommy.

A small chuckle escaped Eret's mouth as he recounted how it had gotten here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vice President Tommyinnit approached the kings castle with Tubbo by his side. Even though Tubbo was the president and Tommy was only his right hand man, Tommy still led the way.
Tubbo had been able to convince Tommy to attend a meeting with Eret with him, after all, it was his duty as Vice President to do stuff like this. Tommy never usually acted as his role suggested he should, but in the end it didn't matter all that much. If Tubbo needed help, he would usually ask Fundy, or Big Q.

Some suggested that Tommy was only the VC because of being Tubbo's best friend, but Tubbo thought otherwise.
Tommy let a breath of fresh air into L'Manburg, advocating for the citizens of L'Manburg over thinks like 'freedom' and 'independence.'

Tommy hadn't spoken to Eret since the betrayal... he had done his best to avoid him like the plague, and he succeed. But he seemed to be in a better mood today, so hopefully things would go well...