Traitor

Art by @PT_Lynnn on Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ps: the timeline in this chapter is kinda confusing: but everything in the first half takes place before Eret and Tommy meet- and leads up to the second half. So i left little notes at the beginning  to make it less confusing. Feel free to ask questions!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~After Ranboo leaves the control room, he meets Dream in the Nether~~~

"Ranboo, over here."

Dream stood atop a black stone tower in the nether.  He did a small wave and jumped off, landing graciously on the netherack. His hood flew back off his head revealing dirty blonde hair, but somehow, his mask stayed tight on his head. He adjusted his hood back on his hair and approached Ranboo.

Ranboo stood unmoving, eyes glossy like marbles, with redness lining the white, almost as if he was crying. It didn't seem like Ranboo...
It was almost like a different version of him... a mindless version. A version that didn't have any sense of reality. A version that couldn't comprehend who or what was happening around him... a version that could easily be taken advantage of...

"I need you to do me a favor..."
Dream swiftly threw his hand behind his back and just as soon as he had hidden his hands, he revealed them again, this time holding a black, purple, and white disc. There was a little sticker on it that read: 'The real one.'
Dream took a step towards Ranboo, and held the disc to his face, waving it slightly. Ranboo's marble-like eyes didn't mimic the movement at all.

"Good... now... I need you to put this somewhere no one can find it, and somewhere you can remember and I need you to bring it back to me when the time comes."

A slight nod came from Ranboo, and his hand went up, waiting for the item to be placed in it.
Dream placed the disc in Ranboo's palm but quickly took it out again before Ranboo's grip conformed around it.

"Oh. And one more thing... Don't tell anyone about this. Not even yourself."

~~~~After Ghostinnit runs away~~~~

Another tower. This time in the over world. It was a stone brick tower that looked over the whole of L'Manburg. Dream sat on top, along with another figure.

Dream wore his classic green hoodie and leather sash with tools and such held in it. White smiley face mask pushed more so to the side than normal, revealing a neon green eye, soft freckles, and half of a mouth.

The second figure laid down, back against the stone, hands tucked underneath his head, supporting it. Legs crossed, kicking ever so slightly. He had a brown onesie on, with pale horns and ears that resembled a deers. The top half of his face was painted blue, and a large red nose sat right in the middle. His nonchalant attitude dripping from his body language.

"I didn't want to kill Tommy yet."
Dream spoke. One of his legs hung limply off the edge of the tower, the other was tucked against his stomach, hand wrapped around it. The other hand gripped a netherite sword.

"I still needed Tommy for my plan to destroy everything. The Badlands... El Rapids... Pogtopia... L'Manburg... everything."

No response from the figure.

"I just want everything back to the way it was. Under one ruler. Me."

A small shuffling noise could be heard from the figure.

"You agree with me? Right, Callahan?"

Dream turned to face Callahan, who was now sitting criss cross applesauce, head resting in his hand. Again, no response. There was no sign of agreement nor disagreement present in Callahans face. He remained indifferent.