Fire

Art Creds: @_tovaro on Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow lightly dusted the grounds of the dream SMP, making a small crunching noise when stepped on. Everyone but Ghostbur and Tubbo had left the execution stage ghostinnit disappeared at. Everyone had gone to search for him. Tubbo was still upset, his head hung low and Ghostbur was trying to console him. In all his rage.. he couldn't say he didn't have any second thoughts about Tommy still being.... alive...

His Tommy was alive.
There was no way Tommy could be dead.
He had to be alive.

Tubbo clenched his fist. His nails dug into his palm.

But... where is Tommy?
He has to be somewhere...
But he wasn't at Logsted...
He's not in L'manburg...

He released a small sigh and let his fist open. The thoughts of death that he tried so hard to keep far back in his head succeeded in infiltrating the forefront of his weak assurance. He had doubts...

Maybe Tommy is dead...
But...

But...

That didn't seem like Tommy.

"Tubbo..."

He snapped out of his thoughts and turned to look at Ghostbur. It was almost a blessing Ghostbur spoke up. Tubbo couldn't escape from his doubts alone...

"We should maybe start looking as well..."

Ghostbur pushed his pointer finger together in a nervous manor.

"Your a lot different then Wilbur, ya know..."

Tubbo spoke out loud, and the two fell silent again. Tubbo spoke without thinking. Ghostbur was self conscious about Wilbur... about his past... and if he was a good enough replacement for Wilbur... no one ever told him otherwise with good intentions...

Ghostbur floated ahead of Tubbo.

"Wait! I- ... I didn't mean it like that..."
Tubbo outstretched his hand ever so slightly. He didn't mean to hurt Ghostbur...

"Let's go... I'm sure Tommy needs us."

Ghostbur turned his head around and gave an obviously fake smile to Tubbo. Gesturing for him to follow in the process. The he turned back around, facing forward, smile fading to be replaced with a sad frown. Tubbo running to catch up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapnap walked with his hands behind his head, anime style. George ran behind to catch up to the black haired boy.
When he finally caught up, he let out a large yawn.

"I could go for a nap right now."

Sapnap rolled his eyes and sped up his pace. George sped up to match.

"I was just kidding!"

"Uh-huh. Your always sleeping George."

George gave a small shrug.

The pair started the hike up the large staircase that led to Tommy's pervious residence. Pre-exile type beat. They had left Ghostbur and Tubbo a couple minutes ago. The tiny snow flakes fluttered through the air, forming ice on the already rickety railing.

"George."

Sapnap's tone suddenly became serious, startling George.

"Yes?"

"... Remember when Dream said... that he didn't care about anything on the server..."

George stayed silent, only giving an affirming nod.